Any issues with china rising maps?

[WDT]TardFarmer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Any issues with china rising maps?

Post by [WDT]TardFarmer »

Our server crashed, or rather all the clients were stuck in the loading screen of silk road last night. I had to reboot the server in order to allow people to connect. Then the server never filled more than 35 players. That seemed strange since normally we can refill the server to 64 players within 20 minutes and we could not get more than 35 in two hours.

Is anyone else seeing issues with china rising maps? Any issues with populating the server if running the maps? Tempted to put it back to vanilla maps to see if that will help.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Any issues with china rising maps?

Post by wihgaming »

I've been running a mix of CR and Vanilla maps w/o problems. The only issue I have is on Dragon Pass, it would sometimes rubberband really bad.
[WDT]TardFarmer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Good to know! Thanks for the input. Have lancang and hainan been optimized yet or are they still super laggy?
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

I dont know. I'm not running Dam, Storm, Hainan, Golmut due to lag. I'm trying to find out the same to see if I can put them back into my rotation.
Froz3nTundra
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Froz3nTundra »

wihgaming wrote:I dont know. I'm not running Dam, Storm, Hainan, Golmut due to lag. I'm trying to find out the same to see if I can put them back into my rotation.
You can run Golmud just fine now, if anything just need a server restart every now and then.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

Cool! thanks Frozen!
[WDT]TardFarmer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Froz3nTundra wrote:
wihgaming wrote:I dont know. I'm not running Dam, Storm, Hainan, Golmut due to lag. I'm trying to find out the same to see if I can put them back into my rotation.
You can run Golmud just fine now, if anything just need a server restart every now and then.
How about lancang and hainan? I agree I have no issues with Golumund
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

It depends what you mean by "last night", normal if you rebooted at 12am EST as players dwindle, early evening ----> yes, weird... If something is not normal I always do a reboot...