Procon Help

wingzfan61
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Procon Help

Post by wingzfan61 »

Sorry but Ive searched and searched and cant find a tutorial of any sort. Maybe Im blind but all I know is Im about to smash something.

I have a BF4 server I started here today. I then bought a procon server from gameservers.com. Stupid me assumed I could figure out how to connect the procon to the nfo server so I can administer the BF4 server in ios.

Can someone please, before I give up on the entire system, explain to me how I connect the procon to the nfo server?
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Procon Help

Post by Sorry »

If you never used procon you can download it and run it from your desktop to check it out with the ip and rcon password.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php ... Procon-1-X

As far as GS goes you go to the config tab. Enter your server ip/rcon port/ and rcon password

Click load config

On the info page it will give you the procon layer ip/procon username/and procon password you will need to log in from the procon layer from your desktop.

You can add plugins to FTP url. Just remember to stop/restart the server.

Oh yeah the Mod tab allows you to load the most recent recent update to procon. Also they have a couple of plugins, but I would download the plugins from the phogue site.
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

Being your first time I would use rcon because it is more/beginner user friendly. Either one u use make sure your using the right port ---> 47200...
wingzfan61
New to forums
New to forums

Post by wingzfan61 »

Ok I got it connected finally. Didnt enter anything different it just finally went through. Now I guess I gotta learn how to use plugins and such. Thanks.
bhzdclan
A regular
A regular

Post by bhzdclan »

spend alot time in their forums, I've been able to find just about every solution to any problem there. if not make a post and they will help you.
Procon works best for our clan as it's super easy to add admin and permissions for them.

Have Fun
mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mikedbom »

The Procon forums are great. You will get fast responses for any issues that you run into. Same goes for plugins and plugin enhancements.
Cornholeo
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cornholeo »

The easiest way to upload plugins to procon on gameservers.com is to use Firefox browser with FIREftp plugin for Firefox. Right click on the ftp link in gameservers.com page and click open in FireFTP. Easyzpeazy!