Punkbuster config?

Redrum1018
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Punkbuster config?

Post by Redrum1018 »

Hi, I'm trying to use the file manager to get my server streaming to pbbans and I can't seem to find how to edit the current pbsv.cfg file, or see access to the root pb folder to add. Any help would be great. Thank you.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Punkbuster config?

Post by kraze »

Redrum1018 wrote:Hi, I'm trying to use the file manager to get my server streaming to pbbans and I can't seem to find how to edit the current pbsv.cfg file, or see access to the root pb folder to add. Any help would be great. Thank you.
If there is no pbsv.cfg file you can create one to use. If you use the automated streaming utility provided by PBbans it should automatically create one for you.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Redrum1018
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Punkbuster config?

Post by Redrum1018 »

kraze wrote:
Redrum1018 wrote:Hi, I'm trying to use the file manager to get my server streaming to pbbans and I can't seem to find how to edit the current pbsv.cfg file, or see access to the root pb folder to add. Any help would be great. Thank you.
If there is no pbsv.cfg file you can create one to use. If you use the automated streaming utility provided by PBbans it should automatically create one for you.

Okay, thank you!