Suggestions for autobalance?

FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Suggestions for autobalance?

Post by FAST »

I will admit people complaining about "stacked" teams is becoming obnoxious. First attempt was to make last connected player to make the switch then I decided to move only those who are not in the squads (lone wolves) but still too much complaining from random people.

What plugin do you use or you would recommend?

Thanks
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Suggestions for autobalance?

Post by Sorry »

We use the procon Multibalancer plugin. It has a lot of balancing options, so you can find a setup that fits your clan needs.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

We also use ProCon Multibalancer. At first, we set it to scramble between maps and also unstack. Then many players complained about being moved during the game. So we turned the unstack function off. Currently, we are running the scramble only. It drastically reduces the complaints of stacked teams.
mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mikedbom »

does it truly balance the teams? we have so many rounds that go 700-0 and the losing team ends up losing half the players after the round. I am running official right now so i have no way to balance but i'm just curious how well the balancing works with ranked servers.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

When I had it on unstack, it does balance the battle out. There were more battles that came down to 100 points or less. But there were some that were won with 400+ points.
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

Thanks for feedback. I will check out that plugin.

It seems people complain when it is stacked or when they are moved. Curse at the "admins" and leave.

You guys get that too I imagine?
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

Sure did. That's why I ended up turning off the unstack function and only run the scramble between rounds/maps.
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

Before we even used a balancer way back in BC2, the EA form of balancing moved the person with the #1 score to the other team when it was unbalanced. He started raging like a madman that we did it. We had to kick him. He came into our TS and continued his rant. We used true-balancer after that, and lol those types of complaints have decreased. They do have a true-balancer for bf4 now, that is another option. We just use scramble between rounds. Also we keep the squads intact, just a bit of shuffling of squads We may have more uneven rounds than a real active unstacker, but it seems to work. We have guests that think they should win every round. They will try to switch teams at the end to get the win. This plugin will move them back. :twisted:
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

I've decided to use multibalancer but too many options can be a little overwhelming.

Are you guys using standard preset?
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

FAST wrote:I've decided to use multibalancer but too many options can be a little overwhelming.

Are you guys using standard preset?
I'm on "Retain" preset right now, but turned off unstacking.