Setting Preset

kungfubeer
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Setting Preset

Post by kungfubeer »

I have been running my server Ranked and Custom over the last few months. When setting up, I select the Hardcore preset, then check Show MiniMap and Use hit indicators which changes my preset on Battlelog to Custom.

When I make these changes now, it will only make the server Normal. I can select Hardcore, but without the minimap, we don't like Hardcore...

If I uncheck and recheck those two custom settings, the server changes to Hardcore only, but reverts back next round to Normal! If I restart the server, it will stay Normal.....

Im guessing Dice ruined it again?
kungfubeer
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Setting Preset

Post by kungfubeer »

This is what I posted to EA on their forums:
I have been running my server Ranked and Custom over the last few months. When setting up, I select the Hardcore preset, then check Show MiniMap and Use hit indicators which changes my preset on Battlelog to Custom.

When I make these changes now, it will only make the server Normal. I can select Hardcore, but without the minimap, we don't like Hardcore...

If I uncheck and recheck those two custom settings, the server changes to Hardcore only, but reverts back next round to Normal! If I restart the server, it will stay Normal.....

For some reason, you guys think you have to fix problems that are not there...causing more problems! Most of these players yelling about "Netcode" have no idea what that means so you can ignore them. People that have been running servers for the last nine years have more of an idea what needs to be updated and those are the true fans of the franchise.

You have seriously jeopardized your standing with us by limiting the choices we have after every release of Battlefield. You started charging us to rent servers for BF3, then continued that with BF4. We obviously did not run...but when you limit how many players for what map-type, we will run.

Your partnership with EA has completely ruined this franchise! Every blog post or interview where you say you are "excited about" something, means we are screwed. Commander is useless and in no way comparable to BF2 commander. Multi-ton vehicles drive like they are on ice. A weapon designed to kill tanks do not destroy a plastic jetski or helicopter.

We don't want DoubleXP points every day or a bunch of useless camouflage, scopes and boost points in battlepacks for a month, we want your team to stop trying to polish a turd and work towards fixing the toilet.