Second Assault goes to Seige

SantaHasClaws
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Second Assault goes to Seige

Post by SantaHasClaws »

We have been having the same problems as well in our server. Different maps just go black and change to Siege of Shanghi in the middle of the SA maps. We have tried to use the NFO map list, the Use Your maplist and the Procon delete all maps and only have the 4 SA maps in the list for all the above options. All have done the same. It seems to be doing it on OMAN and CASPIAN. In fact it just did it again at the beginning the map of OMAN straight to Siege of Shanghi. I am going to try and take them two maps out and see if METRO will do it. Haven't even seen Firestorm. Not sure if that even makes it to the rotation.
Clumppy
A regular
A regular

Post by Clumppy »

Well here is a new one. I am running these maps posted down below.

XP0_Metro ConquestLarge0 1
XP0_Caspian ConquestLarge0 1
XP0_Firestorm ConquestLarge0 1
XP0_Oman ConquestLarge0 1

Literally with like 9 tickets left from a round of Metro it switched to Siege and so I did !nextmap like I have always done which would switch to a new SA map and now all I suddenly have are just stock maps in rotation. I really don't get it, but this is my logs I have been recording over the last couple hrs when SA maps were still working.

Round suddenly ended at 10:05 EST on map Firestorm.
Round suddenly ended at 11:05 EST on map Metro.
SantaHasClaws
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SantaHasClaws »

Well I tried to put only Metro in the rotation and that lasted 1 1/2 map rotations and Siege reared it's ugly head again. I guess I will go to bed and wake up with the old generic maps in the rotation again without SA maps in there.

I suggested to NFO to relay to DICE to put a drop down entry for just SA Conquest Large maps. They have one for just SA CTF.

Maybe that would work for us.
Clumppy
A regular
A regular

Post by Clumppy »

Well since my server went back to Stock maps automatically from the previous post I mentioned I let it run out and literally one hour right on the dot the map goes black half way through a game.

So here is the list.

Round suddenly ended at 10:05 EST on map Firestorm.
Round suddenly ended at 11:05 EST on map Metro.
Round suddenly ended at 12:05 EST on map Zavod.

Please keep in mind there is maps in between those times that are posted that we get through but it seems to be like 1 hr of gaming and whatever map it is on when the 1 hr time limit kicks on it seems to go black and load Seige.