BF4 SECOND ASSAULT & VANILLA MAPS QUESTIONS

otroud
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF4 SECOND ASSAULT & VANILLA MAPS QUESTIONS

Post by otroud »

ok so when second assault came out we wanted to add vanilla and second assault maps in 1 server. we added second assault with them but when i added the maps it would still let the ppl that dont have second assault/premium on the server to play the vanilla maps. then when it would switch to say metro 2014 over 50 people would disconnect cause they didnt have premium. is there any way to set the server to only allow the people that have second assault/premium on the server? because i saw some servers that have china rising and second assault icons on the battlelog at the same time but when i add the second assault maps it would only show the icon when it was on a second assault map. if u notice the SOD server has both icons which means u need those map packs to even load in that server. any help on this issue is greatly appreciated. thanks
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo30 ... 7115f9.png
otroud
New to forums
New to forums

Re: BF4 SECOND ASSAULT & VANILLA MAPS QUESTIONS

Post by otroud »

noone have any clue how this is possible? i would like to setup second assault on the server and still have vanilla maps w/o getting ppl kicked. would like to have only premium/second assault ppl able to join.
Clumppy
A regular
A regular

Post by Clumppy »

I don't think it can be done in BF4. I know in BF3 we had the option of just letting Premium members join but it appears we don't have that with BF4.
otroud
New to forums
New to forums

Post by otroud »

then how are ppl getting these servers to not allow anyone but the people that have the expansions. like in the picture i posted how are they getting the server to show both icons? when i add the maps unless if its on a second assault map it wont show the icon
Clumppy
A regular
A regular

Post by Clumppy »

Mine shows both icons with the rotation I have going on right now but it will boot people if they don't have the map when the new map loads. I had a full server and when I went to one of the new maps I had 20 people left in it.
otroud
New to forums
New to forums

Post by otroud »

ok so then im guessing its all second assault maps or deal with the kicks. lol
Clumppy
A regular
A regular

Post by Clumppy »

Pretty much yes. I don't think it was as common before when China Rising came out because most people bought the Digital Deluxe version so it just wasn't to noticeable but im sure it did the same thing when those maps came into rotation as well.
otroud
New to forums
New to forums

Post by otroud »

then they should add a premium checkmark like we had in bf3 that way noone can join the server unless they have premium
Clumppy
A regular
A regular

Post by Clumppy »

They should indeed.
cronambs
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cronambs »

I disabled expansions myself from same reason, at first was ok tell we found out later on 80% gets dropped lol
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I have brought this thread to DICE's attention.