Getting very fustrating with bf4

cronambs
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Getting very fustrating with bf4

Post by cronambs »

well besides i got pretty rude with customer support with bf4 server very sorry bout that things just getting worse, 1st every setting i been trying to do without reboot is not working, having hardcore dont work unless i change map after reboot or crash, server been crashing latly at night, players getting dropped, map rotation will not change unless i reboot server

now its getting harder to get people in the server as possibility that my server been lagging in past and failing alots, so anyone knows best way to get these people back?

I have to add though i love the support here though because we been also having issues with our cod black ops server and man took 24 hours just to contact and getting replys from another server hosting company
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Getting very fustrating with bf4

Post by Edge100x »

Hardcore and map rotation should work normally. Are you using an external tool to set the mode, and is that external tool changing something that it shouldn't which undoes it (like idletimeout)? On the map list, how are you setting it?
cronambs
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cronambs »

well hardcore was being set on everything

1st tried procon, tried console, even have that beta add every 5 min, bastard just dont want to go into hardcore and sticks on custom lol, as mentioned though after next map hay it works again very odd and frustrating

as for getting people back, never mind that question i know what to do, keep hitting the dead horse
otroud
New to forums
New to forums

Post by otroud »

make sure the idle timeout is set. to atleast 300. when all else fails check other hardcore setting on battlelog and match there setting with yours. thats what i did. hope this info helps
cronambs
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cronambs »

Wierd, now that was blank i swear i set that up, thanks i'll give it a try

this is my server btw

for nfo if they need to look at it
cronambs
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cronambs »

ya lol its like telling a 5 year old to do somthing still will not, procon shows x on it tell i do next map then o ya now u can be hardcore lol

instead though with idol i did 3000 as usually i do tell i can get someone to play with lol
Grenadier
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Grenadier »

I have had nothing but problems with this DLC to the point I had my DLC server wiped to no end. I had a mixed rotation that went from conquest to CTF and after the first conquest map, it would hang in the black screen and kick everyone out saying the server times out. It would revert right back to the first map it just played and not advance to the CTF map.

Overall the quality of this game is poor and the DLC's is worse. I've never seen such a bugged glitchy game in 10 years of admining servers. I've tried most everything with no solution working.