My TDM Servers Are Lifeless!

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My TDM Servers Are Lifeless!

Post by TimSad »

Haha! My BF4 TDM servers are both very reluctant to come to life and easily dying off ever since the update. This is terrible! Has anyone here changed their TDM servers to something else in the mean time? I was thinking of trying out CTF Infantry Only until this sound bug is fixed.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: My TDM Servers Are Lifeless!

Post by TacTicToe »

Timsad, honestly, with the plethora of constant complaints you have with your servers, and I know how costly they are, WHY on earth do you continue to have and run servers you are always so unhappy with? I would say 90% of the gripes about the game servers posted in these forums come directly from you. Your complaints are so prevalent, that the CEO actually renamed a thread to include your name in the title. I think it was his nice way of saying you complain a lot.

Between the bugs, the crashes, the blazes, the lag, the blazes, the players dumps, rank vs custom vs whatever, populating your servers, the blazes etc etc etc.

Now while I believe that your complaints are probably all completely valid and you are well within your rights and justified to bring them up, I have to ask, why do you still run these servers? MOST of the threads and followups to these problems are from you. From BF3 now to BF4 its just constant. If you have not figured out by now, just how bad these games and servers are, and that they are not going to get any better, if anything they continue to get worse, then I doubt you will ever realize how ripped off you are getting.

I would recommend that you shut down all of your servers, for your own sanity and saving some bandwidth for these forums. Find another game that you and your community can ban together and enjoy, and run servers for those games. You will be much happier, have less stress in your life and will thank me for it one day.

FYI I am not trying to flame or start some crazy forum war. This is constructive criticism and I hope you will take it as that. These games and servers are not, I repeat NOT going to get better. Next DLC that comes out, crap starts all over again. It is what it is, I would advise you move on. I have had to abandon games or servers that I really enjoyed, because the issues were greater than the enjoyment I received from the game and running the servers. I never put up a BF4 server, even though I really wanted to. Saved a ton of money I was able to use elsewhere. I regret buying BF4 and have not, will not, buy the DLC. I'm done with Dice/EA and their ripping people off as they do.

Something to think about.
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

EA/DICE has pretty much destroyed many of the clans out there... First they destroyed Quick Match with Ranked and then Official... Those who have hung in there -----> cheers!
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Looks like even after the sound has been fixed no one seems to want to join after it got Blazed today. Sucks that these selfish players don't like to rejoin servers that "crash" anymore these days. Well, I just went ahead and renamed my server from "[-SoC-] 24/7 TDM! All Maps | 48 Players - LA" to "[-SoC-] 24/7 TDM! Shutting server down if no one joins today!".
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

There are also fewer people playing, especially this week.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Well, either way, I think the threat worked! Server filled up (finally) fast after that. :twisted:
ImageImage