Adjusting Mapcycle

YoMoma
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Adjusting Mapcycle

Post by YoMoma »

Is it possible to adjust the mapcycle to randomly change to any/all maps on our server? We have all current maps.
Right now it seems to go to an DLC mappack and randomly pic a map, then when its through with that DLC`s set of maps it will move to another and go thru all of those maps.
I`d just like to find away to have it randomly pic a map from all DLC then on to the next, randomly.
Hopefully we can do this thru NFO`s server setup. We don't currently have Pro Con running either.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Adjusting Mapcycle

Post by kraze »

If you enable our admin daemon and use our map cycler, you can set it to "Random, all". This will randomly pick a map including all DLC. You can find those options via the "Easy setup" tab in your control panel.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
YoMoma
New to forums
New to forums

Post by YoMoma »

I don't believe this achieves the desired results.
I`ve already done this and restarted the server after saving the changes.
As I look on Battlelog now the next several maps are all vanilla maps. I`d like to see it more random with DLC maps sprinkled in between.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Our admin daemon doesn't store the maps in the .txt file that you see. It stores it elsewhere. So there really isn't a way of knowing what's next. If I remember correctly it just throws some in there.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!