Battlefield 4 Is Dying Off

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Battlefield 4 Is Dying Off

Post by TimSad »

I think I gotta give up on running them in the West Coast. That is likely what is really screwing us over bad right now. I'm trying my damn ass off to get these servers filled but it just ain't happening but the even lesser known communities are able to fill theirs? Gotta be something to do with location, right?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Gotta consider this:

% of players that went back to BF3 when they gave it away for Free on Origin.
% of players playing Hardline BETA.
% of players that just said **** BF4 and EA in general.

We just went back to 1 server. I'm sure you'll save a few years of your life if you reduce the number of servers you run.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
barhund
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by barhund »

My server was full up until my friday/saturday restarts and it hasnt filled since. Im not sure what changed as it was filling on its own until then. I did manage to fill it on sunday but i think something is wrong with the play now traffic again.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Now even our most popular BF4 server remains dead today (TDM). What the FU**?! FU***ing all 4 of our BF4 servers dead all of which have seen near to 100,000 players in the past. What are the current online player numbers looking like now? This is just pissing me off now!

Who's sick idea was it to let even the least popular of servers which have no fuckin seeders even to do better than all 4 of mine? Who's the almighty decider in this? Someone that controls Battlelog? I don't understand this shit that's going on. The only fuckin server that has been filled at all within the past few weeks has been the TDM one which has been a pain in the ass to cope with but now that even lies dead today!

Can someone please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong all of a fucking sudden besides simply running Battlefield 4 servers?
ImageImage
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

You seem to think the BF players worlds should revolve around you and your servers. It doesn't. Just because you run a server does not mean you should, would, can or will get players. It is not like there is some kind of mandate out there, where you are entitled to full servers at all times. There are thousands of servers out there, besides yours. When the amount of servers dilutes the player base as much as is does, what do you expect?

I and others have suggested to you, but you do not seem to listen. Drop all those damn servers that are costing you an arm and a leg. Focus on one server, getting it populated and making it popular. How many servers can you actually play on at one time? I mean seriously?

I think you need a reality check, and need to get over yourself. You and your servers are not any better, more special, or more deserved of players than any other server out there. Seriously! These forums aren't here for your own personal bitch fest. I think some of us are growing tired of it.

Sorry for my rant John.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Well, my servers were some of the most populated ones in BF4 for a while there. I can give you numbers and screenshots backing that up and showing that I once had the #1 and #2 servers in its early stage according to GT. Also, the Conquest server is already nearing 100,000 unique players. And we pretty well consistently had full BF3 servers throughout its span which still continues.

Of friggen course I feel entitled to full servers being that I put so much time and effort in keeping them filled. Why the hell would I not? I'm just getting frustrated that there are some stupid unknown factors that is causing us to have a stoppage of traffic while even some of the lesser known communities are able to strive with 4 or even more servers.

I have no idea why you even read or post in this section of the forums if you don't even have any BF4 servers. All I see you do is trolling everybody's threads and posts. Are you someone that once had a Battlefield servers that ended up going downhill and now you're bitter because others are still running them, successful or not?

Sorry for my rant John.
ImageImage
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

I'm locking this now since it's turning into arguing.