Servers All Blazing Today

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Servers All Blazing Today

Post by TimSad »

Anyone else having all their servers getting Blazed? Three of my server within 20 minutes all got Blazed. This is annoying as shit!
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Servers All Blazing Today

Post by stryfe »

One of mine just did it in LA. That along with stuff getting DDoS the past 2 days been rough.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

AGAIN?!?!?! Alright this is totally uncool! What the hell is going on today? I was really just wanting to play rather than seed my servers all day. Cmon guys! Let's get this under control, huh?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

TimSad wrote:AGAIN?!?!?! Alright this is totally uncool! What the hell is going on today? I was really just wanting to play rather than seed my servers all day. Cmon guys! Let's get this under control, huh?
*sigh*

At what point do you begin to realize this is NOT the forums to be posting this? NFO does not run nor have anything to do with Blaze. Those that do and could care less do not even read these forums. Your time would be better spent emailing or calling EA, instead of starting a new thread every other day to tell us about your servers woes. Sorry to say Timsad, but your griping in these forums so frequently about your servers, and your never following advice (like get rid of the servers) starts to get a little old. The NFO forums are not here for your personal online therapy.

The game sucks!

The servers suck!

EA/Dice SUCK!

When does this finally begin to penetrate so that you stop coming to the wrong place to complain?

I mean seriously now. After all this time, nothing has improved. Nor do I think it ever will. EA/Dice are too busy working on their next cash grab Hardline. They don't care about Blaze, because EA knows full well there is nothing you can do about it. They know full well no matter how crappy a product they produce, you're going to buy it. They know despite your frustrations with BF4 you're going to buy Hardline, and run their crappy servers for them, that THEY make the rules for.

If the light bulb hasn't gone for you by now, sadly I don't guess it ever will. As frustrated as you are with your servers and Blaze, I am sure John and the staff of NFO are even more frustrated. Blaze makes THEM look bad, when they have nothing to do with it. Your incessant whining in these forums about that which no one has control over, I'm sure only adds to the anxiety the staff here is already having to deal with.

Enough already.

/rant

Sorry for the rant John.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Just want to provide a friendly reminder to everyone that we should all maintain a civil attitude on these forums. NFO hates intervening and telling people what they can and cannot post. We hate locking threads and stopping healthy discussions. Lets not make a habit of this.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!