Fairfight Streaming in Chat

OddJob001_XI
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Fairfight Streaming in Chat

Post by OddJob001_XI »

Anyone else seeing fairfight bans streaming in chat? I cant figure out where its coming from. It just started this week and we made no changes.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Fairfight Streaming in Chat

Post by kraze »

Are you able to include a screenshot of the message? Last time I checked Farfight was designed to be completely anonymous to the player.

Are you streaming PBBans by chance? I know they have an option to stream to the chat
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
OddJob001_XI
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by OddJob001_XI »

We'll try to get a screeny. It seems to only happen in the morning hours. But when it does it spams the chat. We stream PB, but its always been hidden from chat, and I confirmed it is disable to chat. Aside from that PB bans usually show as PBBAN. This is actually showing Fairfight as the streamer in chat.
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

BOOMBABY-sabz wrote: We have been banning cheaters with FairFight since launch of the game (and beta) but this is the first time we actually chose to broadcast every time a cheater get banned. We wanted to share the bans with the community for you'll to have some insight in whats being done.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/fo ... 7201978/1/
OddJob001_XI
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by OddJob001_XI »

kraze wrote:Are you able to include a screenshot of the message? Last time I checked Farfight was designed to be completely anonymous to the player.

Are you streaming PBBans by chance? I know they have an option to stream to the chat