ATTN: Server Owners.

Cris
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

ATTN: Server Owners.

Post by Cris »

Hey all, I'm currently looking for 2 clans that are struggling to populate their servers. I'm proposing an alliance and already have 2 clans on board. I need 2 more to make this work. The benefits to this is I can post you server banner on our home page with your site info for publicity, that is if you agree. This could help for recruiting. Currently we are not recruiting, so the publicity goes to the allied clans. My goal is to have each alliance go to one server all together to populate, then if all goes well we can slowly trickle out to another. I have it set up now as "Server of the Day" we tried it tonight and had the server almost full. This is why I feel 2 more alliances would be key.

Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know.

Our website: www.war-dogs.net

Send Redneck a PM with your interest.

Thanks.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: ATTN: Server Owners.

Post by TacTicToe »

Wow. Have things really gotten THIS bad?? I am SO glad I never gave into the temptation to have a server or buy the DLC. BF4 has been nothing but plagued with issues. Now clans have to ban together just to get a server populated? :oops:

Unbelievable!!! 8O

This is not meant as a flame. Just a recognition of just how bad things are for this failed released. If it is this bad now, what will it be like after Hardline comes out? Or once BF3 gets Unleashed? :arrow: 8)
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

Yes, it has been bad and no one wants to see their clan fall apart because of this failed release of a game. We haven't even been talking about Hardline. Normally we all talk about an upcoming battlefield release, but after BF4 it has not been discussed. The only way we would consider the game is if we did have 4 or 5 alliances that all committed.

This is also a way to create more friendships with other gamers as well. I've gotten to know one of our new alliances over the past few days and it has made the game fun for us again.

Don't worry about flaming me..lol. I'll listen to all critics:)

Red.
barhund
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by barhund »

A little bit off topic... do you guys know what happened to PBBans.com?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The problem of servers not filling now mostly stems from there being too many servers running compared to the number of players trying to play on them, and not because of a failed release. The game has simply gotten less popular over time, as all games do, and many server owners have kept their servers up.

People going back to school has also significantly decreased weekday player usage across all public game servers.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

As I said it was not meant as a flame. If I were to flame anyone it would be EA and Dice. I can't tell you how many times I have been ot the order page here to order a BF4 server. Had all the info filled out and ready to go, and just couldn't bring myself to click the submit button. I own a premium membership for BF3, and it was ok. Was not worth what I paid, that is for sure. I reluctantly gave in and bought BF4 and regret my purchase. Did not buy any DLC not do I plan to. Got into the Hardline beta, played for about 10 mins and un-installed it and never looked back. I do not plan to buy Hardline.

I just think it is a real damn shame that it has come down to clans having to work together just to populate one server. That is ridiculous. With the way EA forces you to run a server you pay for, in order to be official you cant even administrate it. That is beyond belief.

Add me on Steam. I would like to discuss something with you.

[url=steam://friends/add/76561197971563138]Image[/url]
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

I agree with you both. I do know there are several clans out there not ready to give up. Being a member of a clan is one thing, having your own server makes you feel more at home. Otherwise, members leave these clans and join clans with full servers. I know I'm not ready to give up yet and thers plent more out there that feel the same way. It is sad to have to band clans together but its all we have at this point.

I'll add you to steam when I get home, tic tac.
barhund
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by barhund »

As I see it one of the major problems is EA's determination to fragment the player base by FORCING people to buy the expansions to play on the new maps. That is why expansion servers are harder to fill in my opinion.
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

barhund wrote:As I see it one of the major problems is EA's determination to fragment the player base by FORCING people to buy the expansions to play on the new maps. That is why expansion servers are harder to fill in my opinion.

I agree 100%. May just try and run base maps for now.
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

Well, we had one successful night. Offer is still open to 2 more alliances? Anyone?
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

You would probably do better to post this on the Battlelog. Might spark more of an interest there.
commandotimmy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by commandotimmy »

I would be interested on doing this. I tried to register at your site, but its not working for me.

you can check us out @ forsakenmisfits.com PM Commandotimmy, and Go Ducks!
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

Hey commando. Some things have changed. I'll drop by your site this eve.
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

This offer no longer stands. Can a forum admin lock this up please.

Thanks.

Red.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Didn't work? Finally give up? Or did you get a full roster of clans?

Just curious...