Idle Kick after Final Stand Patch?

Cris
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Idle Kick after Final Stand Patch?

Post by Cris »

Ruger wrote:Same for us. Possibly all by next month.
I would try and seed your servers as custom for awhile until it gathers up at least 10 players then switch to normal. It did work for us. Sucks we have to do it this way but DICE is the BOSS..LMFAO!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If it's being applied to everyone equally, that's good, at least.

I remember that people were using mouse jiggler apps back before they loosened this originally. I wonder whether the game has been patched in ways to stop that now (or the various screens just get in the way).
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

Edge100x wrote:If it's being applied to everyone equally, that's good, at least.

I remember that people were using mouse jiggler apps back before they loosened this originally. I wonder whether the game has been patched in ways to stop that now (or the various screens just get in the way).
Not sure, I may try that. We failed tonight to get the server going. Had it set to custom but couldn't get enough traffic.. Amazing, I've had this server full every night for over a month. This would be the first night it doesn't fill up! It was the 86400 idle kick that me and 2 other members used. The thing is, I use the adaptive idle kick to kick us when the server reached 20. So its not like we were afk 24/7. I just hate the fact that they did this again! We pay a lot of money for the servers and for their games. Dice doesn't realize that the customers are always right..lol
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

Mouse jiggler works. Just have to find a good hiding spot on the map because if you are found and killed you'll be idle kicked. Been idle for a few hours now. Hopefully I found a good enough hiding spot:)
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

I guess I shouldn't have posted that.. someone got me. I'll be quiet now.
marrr
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by marrr »

For those that have access to the CTE forums. Please let t1gge know how you feel about this change in a respectable manner.

http://cte.battlelog.com/bf4/forum/thre ... 2655174/1/
Cris
A regular
A regular

Post by Cris »

marrr wrote:For those that have access to the CTE forums. Please let t1gge know how you feel about this change in a respectable manner.

http://cte.battlelog.com/bf4/forum/thre ... 2655174/1/

Well, I posted my 2 cents. Hopefully he will listen to everyone in that thread and make some changes to help us out.