Server Crash

IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Server Crash

Post by IcEWoLF »

Source41 wrote:I am just getting annoyed at all these kids complaining about server lag/rubberbanding and then blaming our server. I have taken out almost all the maps to keep it running as smooth as possible but there is only so much we can do.
99% don't understand the BS EA is making us go through, best thing to do is to ignore. At the end of the day, they are still playing in the servers.
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

Our server still hasn't crashed (4 days) with the rotation I posted a few pages back.
Source41
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Source41 »

IcEWoLF wrote:
Source41 wrote:I am just getting annoyed at all these kids complaining about server lag/rubberbanding and then blaming our server. I have taken out almost all the maps to keep it running as smooth as possible but there is only so much we can do.
99% don't understand the BS EA is making us go through, best thing to do is to ignore. At the end of the day, they are still playing in the servers.
Ya that's what I have told our admin's to do. We were resetting at the end of the map once it got bad but no longer do cause then people just complain that we restarted the server or it wouldn't populate again. Just can't seem to win with some people.
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Wish I knew what the guys that haven't crashed in days. Or take their rabbits foot from them.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mikedbom »

Does the server restart after a crash or does it stay down and require a manual start? I went to bed last night with a full server, woke up with an empty one...hehe. didnt see anything in the event logs and i'll be damned if i can get anyone to join the server now.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

mikedbom wrote:Does the server restart after a crash or does it stay down and require a manual start? I went to bed last night with a full server, woke up with an empty one...hehe. didnt see anything in the event logs and i'll be damned if i can get anyone to join the server now.
Servers should auto-restart after a crash. Mine crash every nite and it's always up in the morning.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

I dunno what's going on but the servers have been soooo stable the past day and a half. I give most of the credit to the updates all the way up to the current R7 but I also feel like there is another factor because even with R7 we started off seeing a few crashes here and there per day but now it only seems to be limited to our Operation Locker server.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

While it hasn't crashed. Getting quite a bit of complaints of rubber banding / lag on the Conquest Server, probably have to restart it...
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

WOW! What did I tell you?! What are the chances that after 2 straight days of being up, Conquest finally crashes and at the same EXACT time our Locker server crashes too?! Something to do with the backend or the like has to be influencing these server crashes!
ImageImage
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

I think it was a blaze dump..
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

It actually wasn't and trust me... I definitely know a Blaze dump when I see one. ;) After all, there is a thread dedicated to it by me in the BF3 section of these forums.
ImageImage
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

I am seeing 5-15 players dumps in the last hour, not sure why. My server emptied out few times, I am thinking something is going on. I turned on the NFo preset to normal.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

my server crashed about 40 minutes ago, but has been solid since early this morning.
Khale_Kitha
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Khale_Kitha »

Yeah, we're basically paying for nothing right now.

Even with a minimal map rotation, our server runs until someone connects. Once that happens, you have about 5-30 seconds before they get:
Error
Game disconnected: server has ended the game session.

And then the server is gone for 5 minutes.

What a waste of time and money.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Khale_Kitha, I haven't heard that one before. Please open up a support request and I'll take a look at the game logs.