Server Crash

HowIChrgeLazer
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Server Crash

Post by HowIChrgeLazer »

64 player server just crashes whenever 4 or 5 people join, Can't get the thing seeded at all now. This is bad.

I think it has to do with the last update that rolled out.
[RAGE CAGE] Gaming
Because video games FAIL at making you happy.
http://ragecagegaming.com/
ADKGamers
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ADKGamers »

Hopefully they will be pushing another update soon. We get servers populate they crash 2 full rounds later, some have even been crashing with just 5 - 10 people.

Also on Siege, some a lot of individual people are crashing when the building crashes.
http://www.ADKGamers.com - =ADK= Multi Gaming Community
Colt
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Colt »

Same here - twice today while full - 62 slots.

Running rush/domination & Oblit.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Three types of crashes seem to be involved here, mostly. When DICE fixes the causes for those three, we should see 90%+ of crashes go away.

We've given DICE 100-200 crash reports so far and they'll continue to automatically receive them from us.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

Edge100x wrote:Three types of crashes seem to be involved here, mostly. When DICE fixes the causes for those three, we should see 90%+ of crashes go away.

We've given DICE 100-200 crash reports so far and they'll continue to automatically receive them from us.
Thank you for making sure they have the info they need.
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Edge100x wrote:Three types of crashes seem to be involved here, mostly. When DICE fixes the causes for those three, we should see 90%+ of crashes go away.

Feel like 90 of those are from our two.. :oops:
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cain »

We all know how badly it sucks when we sit in an empty server for hours getting it busy, then when it gets full -- CRASH!! Back to empty and back to sitting.

:(

I took Procon down for now, just in case it is contributing to the crashing, I remember when BF3 was new Procon was causing some crashes.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

jaythegreat1 wrote:

Feel like 90 of those are from our two.. :oops:
No, no! I feel like 90 of those are from our four!
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cain »

Man, we are crashing frequently now. It was not Procon, it crashes when it is full, which is a bummer.
Colt
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Colt »

We crashed for the 3rd time - i'm gonna set the max players at 52 to see if that helps.

It seems to crash only when full at 62
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Our Operation Locker server has just now probably literally crashed for the 5th time in one hour. I'm not sure why it's mainly this server all of a sudden today as opposed to last night where it was mainly the rotation Conquest server. Maybe just random. It's happening in the middle of the round each time. Poor players must be getting frustrated.
ImageImage
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

This is all expected in the begining i guess - until the game matures
Colt
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Colt »

Crashed with only about 30 players - as game was ending.
Colt
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Colt »

Going to lower the player count to see if that helps.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

I don't know what has changed but my regular rotation Conquest server that was constantly crashing last night has now stayed up and full for 15.5 hours at the time of this post. Last night the Operation Locker server was doing better than the rotation Conquest server but now that is crashing about 3 times an hour on average. Thankfully each time it just fills right back up.

I'm trying to figure this out. My Operation Locker server is the only one of my servers outside of LA (it's in Chicago). No matter what ticket percentage it's set to (100, 150, 200, or 250) it just keeps on crashing. I'm thinking that it's not something directly related to the game server itself but maybe something to do with Blaze and the backend and how the server is currently reacting to it maybe?

I could be totally wrong in my guessing here but that is what it's seeming like since the bad luck of crashing streaks have gone from my Conquest rotation server to my 24/7 Operation Locker server.

EDIT: WOW! How does this always happen? Every time I got to post about one of my servers doing good, it ends up crashing. My Conquest rotation server was up for 15.5 hours and just now crashed.
ImageImage