Server Crash

jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Server Crash

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Just had 2 crash in the last 15-20 minutes.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
Spyderspartan
A regular
A regular

Post by Spyderspartan »

We did as well. It was different than I've seen before. It happened when the server was changing maps. Restarting the server didn't fix it and caused the same blackscreen. I had to stop, wait, and then start the server before it would come back up.
laserr
New to forums
New to forums

Post by laserr »

Spyderspartan wrote:We did as well. It was different than I've seen before. It happened when the server was changing maps. Restarting the server didn't fix it and caused the same blackscreen. I had to stop, wait, and then start the server before it would come back up.
Yep, just had two more of these tonight since my last post.
eruffini
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by eruffini »

Server "disconnected" or crashed (can't really tell) and then disappeared from Battlelog. This is getting to be ridiculous...
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

There goes my server, it crashed and now it's no longer showing on Battlelog. FU EA and your shitty system (Battlelog).
ADKGamers
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by ADKGamers »

IcEWoLF wrote:There goes my server, it crashed and now it's no longer showing on Battlelog. FU EA and your shitty system (Battlelog).

There was just an update which you should have been notified from NFO about. And I also posted a new topic about it.
http://www.ADKGamers.com - =ADK= Multi Gaming Community
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Grrrrr Still crashing with R12!
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

Tim, I think you would be 100000x better programmer than the entire DICE team lol!
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

TimSad wrote:Grrrrr Still crashing with R12!
4 times today 7 or more of our servers crashing. Anyone have a silver bullet? :roll:
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

Well I went ahead and jinxed myself. I have seen a couple of crashes today for each of my servers.

A new issue we discovered apparently. There are no unlocks after the crash.

I'm pretty sure we are not the only ones but that one is annoying because you have to restart it once again which bothers the others from joining.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

All 4 of my servers were doing damn great all day but just now ALL crashed one after another. Definitely some common factor influencing the crashes on them all like this.

EDIT: Nevermind! Looks like the Locker one was just a Blaze.
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

My Locker server crashed more than an hour ago and has very incredibly gradually gaining players. After more than an hour, it's only up to 20 players. This has happened before at this time of night where it's not even late at all. I don't know what's going on. Typically the server would be popped in an instant. Anyone else seeing/noticing this sort of thing?
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Hmmm, it's completed a couple rounds now and is now down to 16 players due to round transfers. I wonder if this is worth starting a Support Request over as this is very strange. It should not be this empty especially considering that a couple rounds have completed and even more especially after evenly rounded matches were complete. Not to mention that I've had sufficient amount of seeders in there between myself and a couple of clan guys (3+ seeders).
ImageImage
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

TimSad wrote:Hmmm, it's completed a couple rounds now and is now down to 16 players due to round transfers. I wonder if this is worth starting a Support Request over as this is very strange. It should not be this empty especially considering that a couple rounds have completed and even more especially after evenly rounded matches were complete. Not to mention that I've had sufficient amount of seeders in there between myself and a couple of clan guys (3+ seeders).
Played on your 64p server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... l-Maps-LA/

Lots of rubber banding, and then the server disconnected everyone...
This was couple hours ago.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

TimSad, there was some sort of strange Internap problem on Sunday night at one point which caused servers to empty out due to a Blaze disconnection.

I've restarted the Locker one now, just to be safe in case it was a lingering Blaze problem from that.

Edit: The timing of yours does not match that Internap issue. You may have been seeing an individual, server-specific attack of some sort, instead, or a separate Blaze/Battlelog problem :(.