Server Crash

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Server Crash

Post by TimSad »

This is terrible! After that last Operation Locker crash I just had, the server never came back up on Battlelog! I restarted it, waited 5 minutes and it still never showed! I sent in a Support Request to see if there was possibly anything that could be done about it and he told me that they've had complaints from others in different locations about this same thing.

I restarted it a third time and still no dice so now I'm just leaving it up from 15-20 minutes like Jordan suggested in my Support Request to see if Blaze finally picks back up on it and lists it in Battlelog. It's been 10 minutes now and still nothing. Grrrr!!! I'll keep you all posted when/if there is any change.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

TimSad wrote:This is terrible! After that last Operation Locker crash I just had, the server never came back up on Battlelog! I restarted it, waited 5 minutes and it still never showed! I sent in a Support Request to see if there was possibly anything that could be done about it and he told me that they've had complaints from others in different locations about this same thing.

I restarted it a third time and still no dice so now I'm just leaving it up from 15-20 minutes like Jordan suggested in my Support Request to see if Blaze finally picks back up on it and lists it in Battlelog. It's been 10 minutes now and still nothing. Grrrr!!! I'll keep you all posted when/if there is any change.
Okay, I'm back after the server had 23 solid minutes of uptime to tell you that the server was still never picked back up on to finally show on Battlelog. After finding that out, I restarted the server for the fourth time and still nothing. :| Its Battlelog server link remains a dead link... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... 3856ae219/
ImageImage
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

Same here, I have your server and mine in my favorites, and they don't show. :roll:
Pockets
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Pockets »

Same issue on our server, crashed and restarted but not appearing on battlelog.
HowIChrgeLazer
A regular
A regular

Post by HowIChrgeLazer »

Same problem here as well.
[RAGE CAGE] Gaming
Because video games FAIL at making you happy.
http://ragecagegaming.com/
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Just happened to Conquest as well.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
Spyderspartan
A regular
A regular

Post by Spyderspartan »

Same here. Our server has crashed 3 times today...
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

I'm at 3 crashes today too.
SFLUFAN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by SFLUFAN »

Tonight's set of crashes on my full server were the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for me with this game's servers -- I simply won't pay one cent more for the incompetence of EA/DICE. I've decided to cancel my subscription when it comes up for renewal in January -- don't worry, it's not with NFO :wink:

I mention this because I've been VERY impressed with how this community interacts with one another and how Edge100x interacts with this community. It's something that you REALLY don't see very often and it made quite the impression on me.

So, I'll be using NFO from now on for my GSP needs for games that actually do work (please, dear God, let Titanfall not suck!). I look forward to being a customer relatively soon -- just not for BF4! 8)
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

We had 2 crashes tonight....
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

Yours show back in Battlelog?
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Yes, mine shows up on Battlelog.
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

Mine still hadn't shown up, and I noticed one of Tim's server crashed and didn't show back up either.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Still tooooo many crashes!!!
ImageImage
laserr
New to forums
New to forums

Post by laserr »

I feel like my server has crashed more this weekend from Friday till now than it has the whole time we've had the server up. 6-7 crash/resets yesterday, 4-5 today so far. Any other Chicago servers experiencing this as well?