R5 = Still Crashing --> Will it EVER end!

Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

R5 = Still Crashing --> Will it EVER end!

Post by Cyberbang3r »

Still CRASHING with R5 --> So SAD ---> Great GAME ---> BAD RAP!!!
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: R5 = Still Crashing --> Will it EVER end!

Post by Cain »

It was my understanding that R5 mainly enabled Queing, crash fixes (I hear by rumor) are supposed to start being addressed in R6.
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

Cain wrote:It was my understanding that R5 mainly enabled Queing, crash fixes (I hear by rumor) are supposed to start being addressed in R6.
WOW ---> They have their priorities in ORDER!!! WTF
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

It seems like DICE us trying to save face, they make no announcement about server stability issues and they claim most payers are enjoying the game when i hear about client crashes in my entire community. They are leaving so many people in the dark about whose fault it is
Not a NFO employee
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

In few months they will.
This is not going to be good since CoD is coming out.
GaWebDevDotCom
A regular
A regular

Post by GaWebDevDotCom »

Server stability is the worst I have seen since day 1 game launch. My 64 crashes about every 30 minutes or less. I was optimistic when they first rolled out the last server side fix a couple of days ago and I went for 10+ hours uptime on the full 64.

Now it's horrible.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

GaWebDevDotCom wrote:Server stability is the worst I have seen since day 1 game launch. My 64 crashes about every 30 minutes or less. I was optimistic when they first rolled out the last server side fix a couple of days ago and I went for 10+ hours uptime on the full 64.

Now it's horrible.
Damn, look at all those crashes based on your GameTracker.
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

IcEWoLF wrote:
GaWebDevDotCom wrote:Server stability is the worst I have seen since day 1 game launch. My 64 crashes about every 30 minutes or less. I was optimistic when they first rolled out the last server side fix a couple of days ago and I went for 10+ hours uptime on the full 64.

Now it's horrible.

It is bad, but our rush graph looks even worse. :(
HowIChrgeLazer
A regular
A regular

Post by HowIChrgeLazer »

Now it's horrible.
We've run through 5 rounds (and three maps) so far without crashing. I lowered the player count to 62 (still with +2 +4) and removed Operation Locker, Paracel Storm and Resort from our rotation. Running with Zavod, Flood, Dawnbreaker, and Dam seems to be okay (I haven't tested dam too much, I just threw that in because having only three maps is a small rotation).

EDIT: And just after posting this, it crashed on Dawnbreaker. Wonderful.
[RAGE CAGE] Gaming
Because video games FAIL at making you happy.
http://ragecagegaming.com/
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

FAST wrote:
IcEWoLF wrote:

Now it's horrible.

It is bad, but our rush graph looks even worse. :(
Gave up on Rush because it was so bad... R6 and still not fixed :(
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Honestly, Im glad now I never took the plunge and ordered a server. The problems that plague this game, by an inept developer, just sickens me. I regret even buying the game. Had I paid full price, I would probably be even more pissed. Got a deal for only $48, and that was probably too much.

Getting a server for $91 a month, just to be frustrated and watching your hairs turn grey, is just no fun. And I do not fault NFO for this in any way. I lay it all at the feet of Dice. Even with a discount, this will probably be the last release from Dice I ever buy. I certainly won't be getting the Premium or expansion packs.

Not too mention, Dice charging extra fees to run your servers. Simply unforgivable.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Yes, it's expensive, but way cheaper than BF2 when it first came out, back then GSP's were charging $4-5+ per slot, I remember those days.

BF4 So far has been a disappointment, server side wise. Nothing on NFo's end, it's all EA/Dice fault and their frostbite engine, which turns out to be a total failure as of right now.
I am sure they will get this sorted out, but I am tired of paying for something that is BETA at best.
This game should not be ready for GOLD release at all, it will be few months, but no way they should be charging $60 for this game at this stage.

I wish they would re-evaluate their game engine.

Battlelog needs to be improved too.