Possibly getting rid of servers, any interest in taking over

Dudenell
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Possibly getting rid of servers, any interest in taking over

Post by Dudenell »

Our clan has to reduce the amount of servers we have and we are trying to figure out what to do with our extra servers. Some are currently top ranked on Gametracker
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/rufclan/

We are looking to get rid of our rush servers and our obliteration. If you have any interest in picking them up let me know. The reason I'm posting here is I figure it would be easier to transfer the server to another NFO account than it would to have someone setup an account.

Please email us at webmaster@rufclan.com
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Possibly getting rid of servers, any interest in taking

Post by woowoo »

You guys have a lot of successful servers. Good luck with it!
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Is that RUF you guys, Dudenell? How do you have the resources to have nearly all those servers consistently full? Also, why are you looking to get rid of some of them?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Dudenell
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Dudenell »

TimSad wrote:Is that RUF you guys, Dudenell? How do you have the resources to have nearly all those servers consistently full? Also, why are you looking to get rid of some of them?
Yup that was us. We technically don't, our box was getting pounded tonight and I had to cut the obliteration server completely, we're looking to try out some other combinations with different servers and I didn't really want to kill something that seemed successful. I'm hoping to cut ties with 2x more servers so I can create another one and make sure the box is stable. Also we're using a ton of bandwidth... :D
eruffini
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by eruffini »

Dudenell wrote:
TimSad wrote:Is that RUF you guys, Dudenell? How do you have the resources to have nearly all those servers consistently full? Also, why are you looking to get rid of some of them?
Yup that was us. We technically don't, our box was getting pounded tonight and I had to cut the obliteration server completely, we're looking to try out some other combinations with different servers and I didn't really want to kill something that seemed successful. I'm hoping to cut ties with 2x more servers so I can create another one and make sure the box is stable. Also we're using a ton of bandwidth... :D
Dude,

I was looking at getting a second server and having it on Rush. I'll send you an e-mail shortly.