Reserved Slots

RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Reserved Slots

Post by RexKramer »

Is reserved slots working for Ranked? I've been running Official and have not tested it yet.

Thanks
Rex
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Reserved Slots

Post by TimSad »

Yes
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

RexKramer wrote:Is reserved slots working for Ranked? I've been running Official and have not tested it yet.

Thanks
Rex
reserved slots is working for Official servers, but we can't enable AggressiveJoin. Your VIP players will sit in the queue but will be the first to join when a player leaves the server.
CaptKickAzz
New to forums
New to forums

Post by CaptKickAzz »

We have a BF4 server and cant get the aggressive feature to work. It only places us in a priority queue but doesn't kick anyone to make room for our selected admins. Any idea on how to fix this? I have that feature checked but it doesnt work

Server is ranked!
PackerFan_68
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by PackerFan_68 »

CaptKickAzz wrote:We have a BF4 server and cant get the aggressive feature to work. It only places us in a priority queue but doesn't kick anyone to make room for our selected admins. Any idea on how to fix this? I have that feature checked but it doesnt work

Server is ranked!
Same issue here, everything appears to be set up correctly in startup.txt but it doesn't boot anyone when someone from the reservedslots list joins.
CaptKickAzz
New to forums
New to forums

Post by CaptKickAzz »

Yeah that's odd to offer something that doesn't work. We have other issues with the server as well that is posted below. It would be nice to have them fixed since this is part of a feature i expected when decided to rent the server. Not sure if this is an issue with NFO or Dice

[*]Aggressive join does not work even with it being selected and enforced from the CP

[*]Team Balance does not balance even with it showing as active

[*]Fair Fight does not show active until i manually enter fairFight.activate and wait up to 30min for it to post on the battle log under the server settings

[*]Experience server lag which can be expected so its no biggie

[*]A better GUI or more options within the existing GUI would be a nice feature as well. Maybe the option of selecting the user and having a kick / ban option.

I've been pleased this far with the level of service received as a new BF server renter. We've had no issues with our TS server which lead to additional business with the BF server.
MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MTLMortis »

Does BF4 support aggressive join?
XDE4TH
A regular
A regular

Post by XDE4TH »

Are reserved slots in Ranked servers? Is it just jumping people to the front of the queue? or is it kicking people to make room?
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

reserved slots work in Official and Ranked. AggressiveJoins are disabled in Official and currently doesn't work in Ranked. So, while your reservedlist players sits in queue, they'll get in before everyone else if there's a spot on the server.