VIP Slots not working!

badbadrobot
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

VIP Slots not working!

Post by badbadrobot »

So we have aggressive join on, we have everyone in our VIP list, yet when we join it says "reserving slot, you are 3rd in queue" and I have to sit and wait. I'm patient and don't mind waiting but I'm wondering if it's not working for everyone else.
Founder of GSN Gaming.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: VIP Slots not working!

Post by wihgaming »

From what I've heard/read, VIP list is working. But aggressivejoins are not. So you sit in queue and wait until there's a spot and then VIPs go in first.
10-78 Busterking
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by 10-78 Busterking »

Nothing like paying for servers and you can't join your own.

What's wrong with this picture? I am the only one that feels like a sucker?
RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by RexKramer »

VIP worked for me, I had (48)2 in que which put me 3rd. I joined before the other two. Official settings. Not using aggressive
Draeger
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Draeger »

Like others said, VIP lists work technically. Basically if your on the list, while the queue number may not change you will suddenly have the game boot up and being loading, hence you skipped queue. Aggressive Joining seems to be broken though.
PackerFan_68
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by PackerFan_68 »

Draeger wrote:Like others said, VIP lists work technically. Basically if your on the list, while the queue number may not change you will suddenly have the game boot up and being loading, hence you skipped queue. Aggressive Joining seems to be broken though.
Does anyone know if vars.reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin is working now? I see that if I set it to true our server changes from 'normal' to 'custom' in BL browser.

Thanks.
10-78 Busterking
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by 10-78 Busterking »

PackerFan_68 wrote:
Draeger wrote:Like others said, VIP lists work technically. Basically if your on the list, while the queue number may not change you will suddenly have the game boot up and being loading, hence you skipped queue. Aggressive Joining seems to be broken though.
Does anyone know if vars.reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin is working now? I see that if I set it to true our server changes from 'normal' to 'custom' in BL browser.

Thanks.

We have our servers on Hardcore and a check mark in the "Easy setup". It stays listed as HC, doesn't go 'custom'. Maybe try the check mark in the easy setup area?
underclocked
A regular
A regular

Post by underclocked »

If you force hardcore it will undo some settings - this is one of them. Same with ticket count.
badbadrobot
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by badbadrobot »

So is aggressive join working for anyone else?
Founder of GSN Gaming.
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

It's not working. DICE testing that on an empty server takes too much time for them to bother with it. A minute.

- They changed tickets to 400% = doesn't work after one round and sets the server to custom
- They changed idle to 86400 but the max is 3600 and it sets the server to custom

Most incompetent team ever. They don't test anything.
Kaaz
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Kaaz »

badbadrobot wrote:So is aggressive join working for anyone else?
Anyone else? Is it working for you? I don't think it's enabled right now and knowing this DICE team... I doubt it will be.