What NFO ip = crash

ElmoPio
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

What NFO ip = crash

Post by ElmoPio »

I am running three servers a 64 slot and two 32 slots. I am curious which ip's are crashing more. I know its the game and not the hardware. I just curious if some are more then normal.
My vbox ip's are:
66 slot cq: 192.223.30.189 crashes frequently since r2. Every 6 to 8 hours very laggy and crashes/reboots on R7
32 slot tdm: 192.223.26.245 very stable and reboot arounds 0700 pst
32 slot tdm: 74.91.115.54 Can barely keep people in there since it crashes every 4 hours.

I know its a long shot while some of are getting really disgusted. Thanks.
ElmoPio
A regular
A regular

Re: What NFO ip = crash

Post by ElmoPio »

Disregard this post. I am just disgusted.
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cain »

My server crashes at least once per hour sometimes it may make it 90 minutes.

Don't feel alone. I'm about to give up. I do not have the time to baby-sit my server 24/7, I took a week of work and did that last week, but I cannot keep that up.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We've seen a sharp decrease in crashes since R7, thankfully. But, there are still many crash bugs in the game and DICE says that they are working to address them. They continue to receive all our crash dumps and logs, as well as daily crash statistics.
ElmoPio
A regular
A regular

Post by ElmoPio »

I know I am just complaining. I love the game. Yes there is issues. I know. Just plain disgusted as others. Hosting these servers are very expensive and worth it to a point. I don't have a squad/clan. Don't want one. Just doing this myself. My wife is so pissed because I took the week off also and I am watching them where ever I am. From work, home, pool league and when I am playing when I have a chance also. I don't know. For the love of FPS. Cheers!
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

Being selective with your maps can reduce (not eliminate) your crashes / disconnects.
ElmoPio
A regular
A regular

Post by ElmoPio »

woowoo wrote:Being selective with your maps can reduce (not eliminate) your crashes / disconnects.
Down to 7 maps on each server. Trial and error until R8 and client patch
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cain »

Which maps are working for you and other folks??

I'm looking for maps that, play good, don't crash the server or my clients!!
ElmoPio
A regular
A regular

Post by ElmoPio »

Cain wrote:Which maps are working for you and other folks??

I'm looking for maps that, play good, don't crash the server or my clients!!
on the 66 slot CQ I have down to 48 slot with 2 commanders and 6 maps as of around late last night to see how it runs until things are ironed out. Resort, TheDish, Abandoned, Prision, Flooded, and Journey

TDM 32 is running everything except shanghai
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

Our 64 slot server I have down to 50 slots with 2 commanders and 2 spec slots. It's been up now for 16 hours straight. I've tested multiple map rotations and the following map rotation is what's kept the server up the longest. This is a ConquestLarge server Official Normal Ranked. Even position of a map seems to have affected server performance. For example if you have two maps that cause lag in the rotation back to back they seem to then crash the server. Here's the map rotation.

MP_Tremors
MP_Abandoned
MP_Naval
MP_Prison
MP_Flooded
MP_TheDish

The following maps have been pulled out until they are fixed ..Siege, Resort, Journey and Damage. Those four maps have caused the most problems with the server and players. MP_Naval gets laggy too but my group loves that map so I've kept it in the rotation, lower slotting seems to help that map lag less but it still gets lag and banding after the storm hits. Resort, Journey and Damage just lag the server badly and they have sounds issues too. Siege just constantly disconnects half the server when the skyscraper comes down. Very sad so many damaged maps got released before they were tested and ready for live.