Do you have a server with no lag?

plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Do you have a server with no lag?

Post by plasma »

Just wondering if any of you have servers that don't lag/rubberband? My server goes well for a few rounds then starts to rubberband.
MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Do you have a server with no lag?

Post by MTLMortis »

I have not noticed any (noticeable) lag or rubberbanding on mine. One or two incidents, but that's about it.

~[MTL]Mortis
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

MTLMortis wrote:I have not noticed any (noticeable) lag or rubberbanding on mine. One or two incidents, but that's about it.

~[MTL]Mortis
64 player?
[WDT]TardFarmer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by [WDT]TardFarmer »

That's what I am trying to find out. Our 40 player server never had rubberbanding, we bumped up to 64 and now lots of issues with it.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

[WDT]TardFarmer wrote:That's what I am trying to find out. Our 40 player server never had rubberbanding, we bumped up to 64 and now lots of issues with it.
Our 48p runs smooth, but it is a stand alone server rented and runs really well.
Cornholeo
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cornholeo »

Our 64+2 Conquest runs fine with the exception of four maps: Dawnbreaker crashes, Shanghi dumps players, Railway has sound issues and is laggy as hell, and Lancang Dam is laggy with sound issues.

Dawnbreaker used to run fine but had to pull it two days ago for crashes.

Railway and Lancang have been this way since game release as well as Shanghi.
MTLMortis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MTLMortis »

plasma wrote:
MTLMortis wrote:I have not noticed any (noticeable) lag or rubberbanding on mine. One or two incidents, but that's about it.

~[MTL]Mortis
64 player?
32+2
Cain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cain »

Cornholeo wrote:Our 64+2 Conquest runs fine with the exception of four maps: Dawnbreaker crashes, Shanghi dumps players, Railway has sound issues and is laggy as hell, and Lancang Dam is laggy with sound issues.
This ...
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

That's so weird. On my server, it can run Dawnbreaker w/o any problems, but Storm will crash it.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

wihgaming wrote:That's so weird. On my server, it can run Dawnbreaker w/o any problems, but Storm will crash it.

when your server crashes, how do you get it populated again so fast?
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

wihgaming wrote:That's so weird. On my server, it can run Dawnbreaker w/o any problems, but Storm will crash it.
Same here... unfortunately that's 1 of only 4 maps we seem to be able to run without rubber-banding or crashing :oops:
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

plasma wrote:when your server crashes, how do you get it populated again so fast?
I run an Official server, so Quick Match does a lot of the work. But it doesn't actually fill up that fast, the gametracker graph is not accurate. It takes a good 40-min to fill it up again. When it crashes in the evenings, my community members are there to get the server going again in about 40-45 min.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

wihgaming wrote:
plasma wrote:when your server crashes, how do you get it populated again so fast?
I run an Official server, so Quick Match does a lot of the work. But it doesn't actually fill up that fast, the gametracker graph is not accurate. It takes a good 40-min to fill it up again. When it crashes in the evenings, my community members are there to get the server going again in about 40-45 min.
thanks..

i have an official server as well. it use to fill up relatively fast. but the last 2-3 days it's suffering. morning seems okay, but after it crashes in the early afternoon, it's been difficult to fill up again. I also haven't noticed the massive amounts of players filtering in via quck match does not happen for my server at night..
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

Cornholeo wrote:Our 64+2 Conquest runs fine with the exception of four maps: Dawnbreaker crashes, Shanghi dumps players, Railway has sound issues and is laggy as hell, and Lancang Dam is laggy with sound issues.

Dawnbreaker used to run fine but had to pull it two days ago for crashes.

Railway and Lancang have been this way since game release as well as Shanghi.
I agree big time with your post. I crash every time Dawnbreaker starts but it has not crashed my server yet. The other maps you reported are indeed a problem on 64 player Conquest Large maps. I'm hoping the client patch that should hit this week will fix those map issues. However now that R8 is proving to be unstable and crashing our server again, that issue may delay a client patch if they have to work out yet another server update to fix crashes. Whatever they did with R8 is making our server crash as frequently as it was prior to R7.
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

70 slots, I have never lagged.