Do you have a server with no lag?

marrr
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Do you have a server with no lag?

Post by marrr »

I wish I did.. Both of my 64 slot bf4 servers start to rubberband lag all over the place after a couple hours of up time.
underclocked
A regular
A regular

Post by underclocked »

Our 66 slot server typically only rubberbands after levolution has happened on these specific maps.

lancang dam
paracel storm
hainan resort

We are currently on our longest stretch without a crash by FAR. Since the server/client updates on Friday, the server has not crashed once(minus 3 BLAZE drops from the DDoS attacks yesterday)

Up until the latest patches the listed maps not only caused rubberbanding, but the problems would frequently carry over to the following round. Since said patches we have been running surprisingly smooth and when there is rubberbanding it seems to go away on the map change. *knocks on wood*
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

underclocked, those are the maps I'm seeing this issue on too as far as I have found. It's only minor, quick stutter lag and only lasts as long as the map is running then goes away on a map change. Has DICE been made aware of this?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
chronic2001
New to forums
New to forums

Post by chronic2001 »

We are having issues with 4 maps still:
Lancang Dam- extreme rubberbanding and sound issues
Hainan Resort - Mild to moderate rubberbanding, especially if the map before it starts to rubberband
Paracel Storm - Moderate to Extreme rubberbanding after the storm/ship leveloution
Golmud Railway - Mild to moderate rubberbanding, especially if the map before it starts to rubberband

We have been trying to chase down the factor that causes these maps to rubberband yet have not found a resolution.

The bad thing is, these maps often play fine, but it seems just as often they all have issues as described above. We have turned off our streaming anti-cheat services as we thought that may be the cause of the rubberbanding, but these maps still rubberband from time to time with no explanation.

We run a 70 man server, 64p + 2 commanders + 4 spec. Also we are not on a dedicated server but we do have CPU priority enabled on this server.

Anyone else having these issues besides the ones in this thread that have already replied. Also any guidance as to how to fix these issues??

Thanks in advance
-Chronic
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

chronic2001 wrote:We are having issues with 4 maps still:
Lancang Dam- extreme rubberbanding and sound issues
Hainan Resort - Mild to moderate rubberbanding, especially if the map before it starts to rubberband
Paracel Storm - Moderate to Extreme rubberbanding after the storm/ship leveloution
Golmud Railway - Mild to moderate rubberbanding, especially if the map before it starts to rubberband ...............
We rubberband at times on the same maps, don't know the cause, just took them out until EA fixes them.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

lag, rubberbanding, crash, oh my...

Storm seems to run fine the first time in the rotation.. but the 2nd time it starts to lag. Resort doesn't always lag, which is weird, although it might also be the 2nd time around.

everyday, same old problem. seems like my server is starting to rubberband the same time each day, which is somewhere around 9 pm est. also will crash early afternoon.