Poor NFO :/

underclocked
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Poor NFO :/

Post by underclocked »

Have to feel bad for NFO and the huge amount of trouble tickets they must be going through regarding this launch. I'm sure their profit margin is slim to begin with...but this type of launch on such a huge investment has got to sting...

Just wanted to say thanks and give a shout out to everyone @ NFO for the great support and server performance. NFO is in a league of their own.
ElmoPio
A regular
A regular

Re: Poor NFO :/

Post by ElmoPio »

Here Here 2nd. If any of you ever in the Wyoming Valley we are going for some beers.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

Ditto! Hang in there Edge100x!
PowersGaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by PowersGaming »

My guess is 90% of the guys that lease servers here know this is an EA/DICE problem.. But over at GS, whole 'nuther story. Those ppl are blaming GS all the way to the cash register.

Lotta damage has been dealt from R9/R10...
InanimateJ
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by InanimateJ »

+1 vote here. NFO has been nothing but class since I signed up, but it's really easy to see that DICE/EA have their heads so far up their asses it's turning into a task just to tell where one ends and the other begins.

Sucks too, since I had one of my best nights with R8 last night, and now I'm pretty sure my server's gonna see no traffic for the foreseeable future.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

NFO is going out of their way to polish a turd and make it look good. I am sure NFO has already made the servers perform better and operate better then Dice could have.
Brewskii187
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Brewskii187 »

That would be the reason i refused to even purchase BF4 after what they did with the BF3 launch, and everything after that.

glad i made that choice!
Froz3nTundra
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Froz3nTundra »

TacTicToe wrote:NFO is going out of their way to polish a turd and make it look good. I am sure NFO has already made the servers perform better and operate better then Dice could have.
:lol: well said brutha
underclocked
A regular
A regular

Post by underclocked »

We are running MUCH better both client and server side since the updates Friday. A few of our members with nvidia cards are still having some random crashes, but nowhere near as many.