R10-Keeping Normal preset with higher tickets

FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: R10-Keeping Normal preset with higher tickets

Post by FAST »

Hi

Thanks for the plugin. Does this address the round time issue as well? Our conquest still having round time issue when normal preset is still checked.
Treefrog
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Treefrog »

I'm having trouble making this work.. Is there a preset you must start with? I have the plugin enabled but still only getting 200% tickets.. Trying to run a HC Rush server..
Th3Preacher
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Th3Preacher »

For some reason I cannot get this to work. i am getting 150 tickets on a rush normal mode, but cannot get it to go 200 tickets on a tdm server and remain normal. these are two different servers. Is there some trick to it?
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

@TimSad

I've noticed that if the server runs for a long time the tickets still work, but sometimes it forgets to switch to Normal preset after the round has already begun. Can you somehow force it on each round?
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

@TimSad

Something happened with this new R11 patch. Every time I use the plugin for the tickets it kicks everyone when the map is switching + the server disappears from Battlelog. Are you experiencing the same?
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

I think they did something with that maintenance 2 hours ago or so and fixed it.
plasma
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by plasma »

Timsad, are you running an Official or Ranked server? If Ranked, just curious if you can share how you've been able to keep your servers full most of the time since it won't get the Play Now players. My server crashes so much it's hard to keep people on it...

Sorry to get off topic..
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

It seems that the preset is not working anymore (from the plugin) the tickets do work, but the only way I can get my preset back to Normal is by using the admin daemon which causes the map to load with the default tickets sometimes (800 tickets)
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

Okay I seriously have no idea what happening to the servers today. It goes back to Normal whenever it wants. The plugin is working again. Sorry.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

It seems as though messing with vars.idleTimeout such as setting it to 86400 will now send your server into the "Custom" preset. Subsequently, sending vars.preset normal will knock your vars.idleTimeout back to the default of 300. Unfortunately, this isn't something that I'll be able to circumvent with my plugin as vars.idleTimeout, as opposed to vars.gameModeCounter, takes immediate effect and isn't read in at the beginning of a new round to stick the whole round.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Treefrog
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Treefrog »

Timsad, I am not able to get your plugin to work on our rush server.. I've tried a lot.. haha

Anyway, I'm tryin to keep our server listed as 'hardcore' and not 'Custom'.. but changing ticket count to anything other than 100% changes server to 'Custom'... Any help with this?
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Have you tried this version, 0.1.5.5? http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... 897#p51897

The first round that is played will likely be at default tickets because it sends your vars.preset value through which forces vars.gameModeCounter to be 100. Then, in game is where you would need to pay attention to find out whether it is having any effect or not because once it is about a minute into the next round, then is when it sends your preset through which in turn knocks back down your vars.gameModeCounter value to 100 until the end of the round again when it sets it to whatever you have defined for it to take effect the next round.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Treefrog
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Treefrog »

Ty sir.. seems to be working great now!