Custom Theater Troubles

Wesnc
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Custom Theater Troubles

Post by Wesnc »

I was recommended by support to post my issue in the forums with my custom theater.

I bought a 16 slot Insurgency server from NFO with the intention of a coop custom theater server.
I first downloaded a custom theater from GitHub located here, I'm also using a sourcemod plugin for coop lobby increase, suicide bombs, and advertisements which all work well.

My server.cfg is as follows with the settings I added to make it work

Code: Select all

//Other settings
sv_playlist coop
sv_visiblemaxplayers 16
mp_theater_override coop_16player-20151210
mp_coop_lobbysize 16
sv_downloadurl "http://rsgaming.site.nfoservers.com/server"
All of those settings worked without a hitch, the custom theater file downloaded just fine and all the custom weapons, loadouts, and extra slots worked without a single problem in game.

While I am new to Insurgency hosting, I soon realized if I wanted a higher bot count I would have to upgrade so I did just that and heres where the problem begins.

After upgrading, I increased the bot count in server_cooperative.cfg and server_checkpoint.cfg to 16 which worked with no problem, however, my custom theater files no longer worked or was being downloaded the server. I was advised by support to enable -condebug but nothing looked odd with no errors.

I went on to try a different custom theater I made(basically the same theater from GitHub with a few weapons being set as secondaries instead), that didn't work either.
Just to note, both theater files are present on the fastDL mirror and inside scripts/theaters on the insurgency server itself and the lines in download.ini for sourcemod are also present.

I also went on to add "mp_theater_override" to server_cooperative.cfg & server_checkpoint.cfg

Code: Select all

"mp_theater_override" 					"coop_16player-20151210"
Nothing worked and this issue was somehow triggered after an upgrade and I am completely stumped as all config files check out.

Any help or advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Wesnc
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Custom Theater Troubles

Post by Wesnc »

Anyone have any ideas or input on this?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Custom Theater Troubles

Post by kraze »

That's definitely odd. Though, just as a test, if you drop the bot count back down does the theater start working again?
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!