Sad BFH launch most servers are empty Direct X error!

markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Sad BFH launch most servers are empty Direct X error!

Post by markym »

I've been in my server for an hour and not one player has joined. So unlike any other BF launch which I've had servers for with NFO since BF2. Let alone a constant DirectX error crashing anytime I even try to change the loadout. This also happened during the Beta and was reported by lots of players. Nvidia cards seem to be the culprit -- I have a GTX760, Win7 OS 64 bit and most current drivers. Talk about frustrating. Anyone else having this error or have players with this error. Lots of posts on it are hitting the BFH forum in Battlelog. They had 6 weeks to fix this error and should I be shocked nothing done about it by launch. Once again disappointed by another BF game.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Sad BFH launch most servers are empty Direct X error!

Post by IcEWoLF »

My server has filled up instantly, have you double checked all your settings?
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

2 of my 4 are full atm the blaze crashes last night killed mine.
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

I'm going to check settings and some of the issues brought up in posts today. I'm running 48 slots, with no spec and 2 hacker slots. I'm wondering if my config is the issue.
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

markym wrote:I'm going to check settings and some of the issues brought up in posts today. I'm running 48 slots, with no spec and 2 hacker slots. I'm wondering if my config is the issue.

And yes, I'm running as normal/official on Conquest Large.
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

Same issue here ice, not able to get one single person on yet. I have one on normal ranked and the other normal/official. I don't think all servers are being displayed on BL.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

FAST, do you have hackers disabled (vars.hacker set to false)? That will cause a server to not show up right now.
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

Hi john,

I have both of my servers enabled with hackers option. In fact I have it set to official and absolutely not one person has joined. I'm not sure what else it could be. I swapped from western to eastern but to no avail.
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

I have the same issue. I have a 48 slot server that i just set to 32 slots on Conquest Small with 4 specs and 2 hackers, often the server is not even on the browser list and I haven't had one person join except me when I'm in. Have yet to even have the server start up an actual game since it launched. It seems they only way to get the server to show up is to restart it which works for just a bit and then it's gone off the list again.

We really need a lot less servers up so players get pushed to our rented servers. I hope that can happen soon. There's way to much inventory of servers out there with not enough of a player base yet. I know I keep saying this but it's killing us little guys.