Thanks NFO!

Axiomatic
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Thanks NFO!

Post by Axiomatic »

Thanks NFO! Our server performed great tonight! Too bad Procon wasn't working yet but I am sure you guys will figure out the issue soon.

Unfortunately I am an old man and have to go to work in the morning or I would play all night. :roll:

Again well done, and congrats on a good launch!

Name: HPQ Survivors - DALLAS - Heist/Hotwire/BloodMoney/Crosshair
Server address: hpq.game.nfoservers.com:25200
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Thanks NFO!

Post by markym »

I also want to thank the team at NFO -- once again servers up and performing well, to bad there weren't more players. There are far to many servers online for the current player base. Those of us paying for servers are sitting empty while all the providers have their servers up with 64 slots taking all the player base. That needs to change.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Thanks, guys.

I'll pass along your concerns about the number of public slots to EA/DICE. Most of these slots are up because they asked us to set them up. I imagine that they'll want to wait to see how things go during peak gaming hours for at least another day before making adjustments.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

So far the release was smooth, I haven't had any crashes and the server has been running well.
Running a 32P on VDS....the server resource usage has been good so far.
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

Edge100x wrote:Thanks, guys.

I'll pass along your concerns about the number of public slots to EA/DICE. Most of these slots are up because they asked us to set them up. I imagine that they'll want to wait to see how things go during peak gaming hours for at least another day before making adjustments.
Thanks Edge, I appreciate you looking out for your customers like you guys always do!