- Open the NFO control panel and select the "File manager" tab.
- Copy your FTP information and connection to your servers FTP. If you don't know how to use FTP you can see our FTP starters guide.
- Once connected to FTP you will need to navigate to the "server/my_server_identity/save/" directory.
- Delete or rename the "Procedural Map_XXXX_XXXXXXX" folders.
- Restart the server via the "Server control" tab in the control panel, and allow extra time for the server boot and generate a new world.
To wipe blueprints use the same instructions as above, but instead navigate to the "userdata" folder from the root of your FTP and delete all applicable folders.