Ventrilo Servers?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
honpre88
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Ventrilo Servers?

Post by honpre88 »

I need a ventrilo server and when i went to the site i noticed u guys r a sponsor for them i guess and they have a link to here so i was wondering how to get the vent server and if u guys offered them free to renters bc i have an 18 man pub and have heard no word bout getting a ventrilo server pls gimme a vent server i m already spending 100+ a month with u guys! thx for ur time my email is honpre88@hotmail.com
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

We dont sponsor any clans, the website you were on probably just put that because the have a server from us. The ventrilo servers are very reasonably priced with a 16-slotter @ $9.99/mo. We offer ventrilo servers in Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta.
honpre88
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

lol

Post by honpre88 »

lol the website was http://www.ventrillo.com i didnt say clan sponsorship i sed its part of ventrilo u guys r under their sponsors so i was just thinking. but wishful thinking i guess. alot of companies offer free vent servers, alot of really bad companys. and i just figured since u guys were so good that it was an option but like i sed wishful thinking.
since i can get a cheap private server that come wit free vent i guess best bet would be to rent a scrim server from a different company and they'll throw in the vent. bc thats wut my member was doing before he canceled it on us and led me to here ..lol but thx anyways guys
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

The list on that site is just a list of fully licensed ventrilo hosting companies, not sponsors :wink:
As far as getting some kind of discount on a vent server, thats something you should email us about: rentals @ nuclearfallout.net
honpre88
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

wait

Post by honpre88 »

wait did u say u offered ventrilo servers in atlanta bc thats where my server is located or did u mean u sell them in atlanta?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We rent out Ventrilo servers in the three locations he listed.

Ventrilo servers are expensive to run in terms of bandwidth costs, and the makers of the software also charge us for each slot we offer. If we were to give them away for free, even if the clan doesn't use it, we would be losing money because we'd be forced to pay for the slots.
honpre88
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

wow

Post by honpre88 »

wow at another company all the servers rented even a 2 man priv will come wit a vent server wit the exact same slots for free and their prices r bout half but i like u guys bc u offer insanely quick servers compared to them sux that u guys cant offord free vents also man thats weird
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

When companies compromise on quality they can offer lower prices. We choose not to make that trade-off -- we're content to offer servers with amazing quality at a reasonable price.

Not everyone wants a Ventrilo server. We offer it as a separate choice so that those customers do not have to subsidize the others who do want one.
honpre88
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

ok

Post by honpre88 »

ya i understand just by seeing my ping, thats y i rented here and m paying the 100 a month . any chance of a discount?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Not through the forums, no.
Sledster
A regular
A regular

voice servers

Post by Sledster »

Yeah, I understand the hoops you have to jump thru now to have a license
with ventrilo now days.NFO should check out teamspeak2 I undertand that the license TS is a whole lot cheaper..
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

I actually really really like TS much better than vent.