Map glitches

crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Map glitches

Post by crab »

Every once in a while parts of a map won't work. For example, on aztec the bombsite by the triple double doors won't work (can't plant the bomb) or on clan mill the ladder to the upper bombsite won't work (can't climb the ladder). Reloading the map usually fixes this however that isn't an option during a scrim or a match. This has cost us a few wins so I'm curious if there is a fix.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Map glitches

Post by Nick|NFo »

crab wrote:Every once in a while parts of a map won't work. For example, on aztec the bombsite by the triple double doors won't work (can't plant the bomb) or on clan mill the ladder to the upper bombsite won't work (can't climb the ladder). Reloading the map usually fixes this however that isn't an option during a scrim or a match. This has cost us a few wins so I'm curious if there is a fix.
Ya i have noticed a few times on aztec, there is no buy zone for CT's agghhhh

I dunno of any fixes at the moment, it has been a problem with CS forever :(
oreo
New to forums
New to forums

Post by oreo »

i maybe wrong on this but i have noticed that it only happens to windows servers only never seen it happen to a Linux server
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Hmm, I remember linux servers having similar problems back when we used to run them, although it might have been different.

Unfortunately, linux servers have other problems as well ;). Mainly, that pings to a linux server will be higher than to a Windows server if the two are colocated together, nearly every time.
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

we've been having the no buy zone problem a lot lately
cscity
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cscity »

I have both a windows server here with NF and admin a unix server. I have the problem with both. All I have to do is reload the map and it fixes the problem.
Bratna
http://www.cs-city.com
cstrike.cs-city.com