Plugin help

Dreldan
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Plugin help

Post by Dreldan »

ok im running amx on my server, im trying to ad a plugin to it thats called amx_uber_slap but its not working the file just says to add the .amx file to the addons/amx/plugins folder and then edit a line in the same folder in the file named plugins.ini to amx_uber_slap.amx, well i did that and i cant use it, i have access to everything so i dont know why i cant, the plugin also came with a .sma file which it never tells me what to do with i also tried adding that to the same place as well as the very first directory in the ftp.. where my config.cfg and all that other stuff is right there on the first page, still didnt work, then i tried editing the file in the amx addons named....ugh i cant even remember but it had the line about acces abcdefghi etc all in a line and i added amx_uber_slap and amx_bury just like how i saw the other commands on the lines above and still doesnt work, when i go into the game and type amx_uber_slap (insert name here) it says its not even a command same with amx_bury
so my guess is it didnt tell me how to install th eplugins correctly
Dreldan Dreadmoore
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

ok..

Post by master_cyph3r »

i dont see y it wont work, i did the same thing in my server with the same file, it works fine. did you add yourself to admin.cfg file in amx, or maybe the amx_ubere_slap.amx file is bad. maybe you did put it in the right folder, or u edited plugins.ini wrong. dunno dude sorri :x