Webspace really slow?

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
chris686
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Webspace really slow?

Post by chris686 »

My webspace is acting very slow and sometimes not responding at all.
But I also noticed when I came here (The official NFo site) that it was slower than normal as well.

Well, it is 2am so there's probably some maintenence going on or something, but I'm just curious if you all know anything about that.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

It's acting normal for me. Perhaps your ISP is having some issues or doing maintenance on its internal network or it could be a backbone between you and the webserver.
-Nick
Tassadarmaster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Tassadarmaster »

75% People in my server was lagging badly today..
Too much traffic?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

There was probably a major backbone having some issues that those people went over to get to your server location. You shouldn't post on a webspace topic on the forums about this sort of issue. Your best bet is to go into live chat where you can get immediate support so we can look at the problem right then. Forums is usually slow and we do not have any of your server information, nor the IPs of those affected. Please visit us on live chat and if for some reason you cannot, we are always available on IRC on Gamesurge in #nfo-support.
-Nick
chris686
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by chris686 »

Heh, yeah sorry it was my prob. I had a bad ethernet cord :oops:
Meant to post another reply but it just quit working altogether and I didn't get a chance.