I need 4 servers got 1 question

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I need 4 servers got 1 question

Post by freedomsquad »

Hello, Im going to need 4 cs 1.6 servers i need one in chicago one in seattle one in dallas and one in newyork.

I was wondering if i buy all 4 servers if i can get some sorda deal like a percentage of maybe 10% off or something kinda like a packaged offer.

4 servers is not cheap so please id appreciate it if i can get some sort of offer
Tassadarmaster
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Tassadarmaster »

You could use those referrals to refer yourself with every server you purchase. You can get two free slots with every referral you get. That's great discount right there.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

And as a old customer of NFO id rather not violate the terms of service by fraud refferals
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

And plus I need the money off not free slots
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Actually, it's perfectly fine to refer yourself. In fact, we encourage it ;). If you want to discuss other possibilities, you'd need to email us.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

Ok well im gonna start with one then work my way to 4 Asap but heres the deal when i try to send money via paypal it says my credit card is incorrect but thats only because i have not got it from the bank yet and that card is inactive is there any possiblity of echeck? or is it possible to use my mothers paypal then transfer the subscription to my account when I get the Debit card
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Paypal should allow you to use an echeck if you go through the verification process with your bank. Another possibility for making a payment right away would be a prepaid (gift) credit card.
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

Ok thanks I got it working with my Mothers paypal but Is there anyway to switch the subscription to my paypal at all?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Yep, just cancel the paypal subscription under your mother's account after the payment has gone through. Currently your e-check is pending. Once thats done, there will be a resubscription link provided at the top of your control panel. Make sure you do not cancel it before the echeck has cleared. If you are unsure about it being cleared or not, just come talk to us on live chat or email us and we can check for you.
-Nick
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

Ok Thanks, Hows it ben nick long time no see. Remember me?