SourceTV Relay..

genibus
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

SourceTV Relay..

Post by genibus »

We will need to setup a sourcetv relay but im not sure how to go about doing so and surprisingly there isnt much info on the web on this..

How would I go about doing this and what would I need to do this..

Thanks in advance,

Mark
#BFAM, Cal-O S7 5-0-0
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Once you order a SourceTV relay through our site, we'll be glad to assist you in connecting it to your CS:Source server through our live chat feature on the control panel.
-Nick
genibus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by genibus »

Purchased, bfamrelay.nuclearfallout.net:27020, server is bfam.nuclearfallout.net:27015

in server cfg:
tv_enable 1
tv_name "BFam Source TV by NFO"
tv_password "bfam"
tv_delaymapchange 0
tv_delay 90
tv_maxclients 1
tv_relay "bfamrelay.nuclearfallout.net:27020"

Server will not come back up.. whats wrong w/it (dont have the live chat button in my control panel)
#BFAM, Cal-O S7 5-0-0
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

The problem with your server not coming back up is because you had the tv_relay line in your game server's server.cfg. It doesn't go there, but in the relay's server.cfg. I've fixed both servers up for you now and the relay is currently connected.

Live chat wasn't on the control panel because we were not open yet, we open at 9am PT and are open until approx 12am PT. Otherwise it will say contact us and go directly to us via email where we can answer late at night at times. Currently we are on live chat if you have any further questions about the relay.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your new relay.
-Nick
genibus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by genibus »

Thank you very much, the customer service here SERIOUSLY blows Velocity/Summit out of the water..

Thanks again.

Mark
#BFAM, Cal-O S7 5-0-0