Mods

Glock
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Mods

Post by Glock »

Hi, new to these forums, but was thinking about getting a private 12 man CoD2 server from NFO.
I currently use Gameservers and tho not disappointed, still entertaining a change. But, I have a couple of questions.
1ST, gameservers added the pam 2.04 mod to my server in a very timely manner. Does NFO add mods upon request? Like the pam mod?
Also, pb_1.9 was added upon request. Does NFO add this as well, if I were to ask?
I am seriously considering this change, so if someone could answer these questions for me, I would certainly appreciate it.
Thanks
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Mods

Post by Edge100x »

1ST, gameservers added the pam 2.04 mod to my server in a very timely manner. Does NFO add mods upon request? Like the pam mod?
Our staff has added pam to customer servers on numerous occasions and we'd be more than willing to help with it. We could assist you with how to install other mods but since we do not officially support them we may not be able to install them directly for you.
Also, pb_1.9 was added upon request. Does NFO add this as well, if I were to ask?
Sure.
Glock
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Glock »

Bummer, too bad on that.
I actually have a guy that can add pam, my biggest worry is pb_1.9, as he tried it in the past, and failed, and Gameservers bailed me out.
Contemplation.......
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We do have a free 2-day trial as well, so it might not hurt to give us a shot ;)
Glock
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Glock »

I may, in time, thanks for your replys, I appreciate that.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

pb 1.9 isn't a mod, its a simple upload of pbsv.cfg to the pb folder on your FTP which we can help you with if you just contact us on live chat on the control panel

PAM is simple as well, just requires the upload of the iwd file to the main directory of your FTP, which you can also contact us about on live chat.
-Nick