ftp access to server

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
BadCompany
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

ftp access to server

Post by BadCompany »

We are considering using your company to run a rented L4D server, I know that we can setup secondary accounts for control panel use. My questions are can these secondary accounts be used for ftp access? Or is the ftp login for the owner different from his control panel login? I ask this as I am not the owner, but prefer to use ftp access to do most work. Thanks for any info on this matter.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: ftp access to server

Post by Edge100x »

We provide one FTP account per game server, and this FTP account is shared among all users who are given access to the File manager page in the control panel (where they will see its login information). The FTP password can be changed at any time through the Server access page, which only the primary user of the server is allowed access to.