Please help with this hacker

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Viper.
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Please help with this hacker

Post by Viper. »

Thanks. I think I have it working. For some reason the 2003 server support tools doesn't have ipseccmd.exe in it and the XP pack that is supposed to be compatible isn't! So I had to download ipseccmd.exe on its own (dodgy I know :?)

For reference, here are the commands I used. To block all:

ipseccmd.exe -w REG -p "Block TCP 27015" -r "Block Inbound TCP 27015" -f *=0:27015:TCP -n BLOCK -x

Filter IPs:

ipseccmd.exe -w REG -p "Block TCP 27015 Filter" -r "Allow TCP 27015 From <IP>" -f <IP>=0:27015:TCP -n PASS -x

Thanks again.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Please help with this hacker

Post by Edge100x »

For anyone using this thread as a reference, I'd still recommend the commands I gave, since they're temporary and a reboot would fix any mistakes :). Viper.'s here do the same thing, but they will be permanent across restarts.

On Windows Server, I think that they mean for us to use netsh to add ipsec rules now (which is probably why you had difficulty obtaining the ipseccmd tool), but I haven't yet worked with it for that purpose.