Second review

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Johnny
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Second review

Post by Johnny »

I posted a bit ago, when I first signed on with NFO. I will now continue my testimonial from the perspective of a one-month patron.

I think it is important to note that I am a BFBC2 server owner, particularly due to the challenges that the release has presented for not only the clients, but even greater so for the Game Service Providers who must tirelessly attempt to answer questions that have been asked a bevy of times. Moreover, the answers to these questions generally refer to problems that NFO has absolutely no control over. Such is the case with the Bad Company 2 PC release. EA/DICE (good luck guys!) has their hands full with bugs at this point in time.

Anyhow, the first thing that one notices is the depth of knowledge and understanding that is evident from forum posts. Even more important, that this knowledge is passed often and quickly to the clients (us). The response time for help requests can best be described or related to your first hop in Traceroute. Yup, it’s that fast. The servers themselves are built upon cutting edge platforms as is the route-optimized delivery of your information.

Based upon a number of past experiences, current reading, and hundreds of testimonials for NFO as well as for other providers, it is clear that this company is a cut above the rest.

Do yourself a favor, become a part of the Nuclear Fall Out family.