Remote Access

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
TheTopWalrus
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Remote Access

Post by TheTopWalrus »

Can I remotely access and control server out-of-game. I am making a server and I will probably make it when I am on vacation. I just want to know if I can control it remotely and see basic data like player #. If not can you point me to 3rd party software that would allow me to? Thanks for the help.
Deus Ex Machina
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Remote Access

Post by Edge100x »

These functions are provided through our control panel for nearly all games. Which game were you looking at specifically (so that I can give you more targeted info)?
TheTopWalrus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by TheTopWalrus »

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Deus Ex Machina
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Our control panel makes it easy to control BC2 servers outside of the game via the "Server control" page -- you can use all the same commands there that you can use inside the game. It will show you the current status of the server (connected players, scores, etc) through the "Status" page.

You can also use 3rd party rcon tools to connect to your server here. There are a ton of them :).
TheTopWalrus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by TheTopWalrus »

Thank you so much. The fact that the founder of this company answers my questions says a lot about the service even before I get a server up. I would definitely recommend this site.
Deus Ex Machina
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:)