If awesome service an energy source, NFO could power the ent

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
WickedRadio.ORG
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

If awesome service an energy source, NFO could power the ent

Post by WickedRadio.ORG »

Hi, I'm one of the station managers from WickedRadio.org - We recently moved to a VPS with NFO from a lesser host that wasn't quite up to par with what we needed in bandwidth and service standards.

It has been just over 2 days since we made the switch and I have got to give props. The VPS is running our website great, Apache isn't fighting for physical memory and our shoutcast stream is smooth like butter. I have hosted several VPS and game servers from NFO over the past year but I never really saw it as a business level hosting company, I was obviously wrong.. NFO may supply awesome game servers but what they seem to specialize in is great service and the fact that their attitude towards customers is awesome.. well its just icing on the cake.

Thank you NFO. We at WickedRadio <3 you.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: If awesome service an energy source, NFO could power the

Post by Edge100x »

It's definitely on my "to do" list to make a more B2B-oriented version of our site. The current site is oriented toward gamer end-users, with language and graphics to match, and doesn't properly convey how well we also work for business applications, as you've pointed out!
WickedRadio.ORG
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by WickedRadio.ORG »

That would be excellent. You guys are an awesome business resource. The fast service and instant setup with no hassle makes it a dream...
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

We are glad you like our service!
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!