asian images

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: asian images

Post by TacTicToe »

Huh? 8O
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You replied to a spammer, TicTacToe :P
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Completely random but TicTacToe that is one amazing banner/flash you have on your website. Really caught my interest.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Edge100x wrote:You replied to a spammer, TicTacToe :P
Ok, so I feel stoopid. :lol:
kraze wrote:Completely random but TicTacToe that is one amazing banner/flash you have on your website. Really caught my interest.
Thank you, been working hard on it. All the images are done by me, well made/pieced together, whatever you want to call it. My Photoshop skillz are getting more l33t as time goes on. :-) I am actually getting the guy that did the Duke Nukem voice over for the game, to do a recruiting message for me now. Just sent him my script, and PayPal'ed him the money. Should be pretty cool, once it is done. I will embed that audio he is recording into this link...

http://www.thekillingcrew.com/recruiting.php

And that will be my little gimmick, to get people to join up. :-) Working on the application for the link now. The whole site is still a work in progress, but it is getting there. 8)
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Well you did a fantastic job :)

Maybe not the best place to discuss this but I am looking for a new flash banner to be made for my site. Willing to pay if you are interested!

http://www.nextgenerationgaming.net
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Gotten a bit off topic, but almost have this finished. Just got my recording from Duke Nukem and added it to my recruitment page. Just need to create the application, add the link and Im good to go. Check it out. Make sure you have your speakers on.

http://www.thekillingcrew.com/recruiting.php

And before anyone asks, this really is the guy that REALLY did the Duke Nukem voice over for the game. And yes, I can prove it. :mrgreen:

Also, Kraze, if you can get me a copy of your theme, I can take a look at adding a flash banner.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If you can, I'd definitely recommend switching that to use Flash, so that users don't have to install anything :)
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Switching what to flash? The embedded mp3? I could easily convert it to a wav, and there should be no need to convert to flash.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

This could just be my settings but it seems load and scares the crap out of me even when I am expecting it..lol
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

TacTicToe wrote:Switching what to flash? The embedded mp3? I could easily convert it to a wav, and there should be no need to convert to flash.
My suggestion is that you switch the recording to Flash, yes. 99% of browsers already have flash installed and ready to go, and it's something that people are familiar and comfortable with. Many casual users wouldn't want install Quicktime to play this, and would still like it to be compressed so that it loads quickly. Flash is just the most practical solution in this case (which is why Youtube and other market leaders use it for multimedia, of course).

You don't have to, of course. It would just increase usability :)

(Actually, now that I think of it, you might want to use HTML5 instead, so that it plays on mobile devices better.)
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

I would have to agree. For some reason it wanted to play through Quicktime for me instead of WMP, so I had to install that. Pretty cool you were able to get him to record that for you though.
TimeX
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Okie dokie, I have converted it to a flash swf file. Thanks for the feedback guys. :-)

Oh, and its not so much he was cool to do it, it did cost me $50 :wink: But I think it was worth it. Cool gimmick.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Very slick indeed. Gotta love the voice of Jon St. John.

Money well-spent!