NFO is simply the best and only GSP I use

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Spifft
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO is simply the best and only GSP I use

Post by Spifft »

Hi,

I have been going through NFo for many years now and have never taken the time to write out a testimonial on my experiences here. I think it is about time I do so.

Since 2001 or 2002 I have been randomly using NFo as my preferred GSP. I have only rented cs1.6 and CS:S servers how ever until recently. All I have to say is that for how long this company has been around, and how many machines they have had to populate, they have done it right. I hardly ever get any lag at all and when I do it is 90% of the time due to either my internet connection at home or the servers plugins.

Machines are never above 50% (which is no biggy since they can run at 50% just fine and rarely get there), the bandwidth is always there, always. The service is much better then the one time I went to a different GSP (sorry but we gotta taste other waters from time to time).

I now have a VPS, I run one of the most popular zombie escape servers which is a huge plugin. I also run a custom version of psychostats which tracks more then the usual. 40+ users, all logs turned on, custom skins and sounds and still we never lag. I owe my servers success to NFo.

Thank you NFO and team, you are the only GSP I can rely and trust and you VPS's are absolutely amazing. I thought it would lag a bit but it doesn't. I actually see improvement since the move.