My Testimony

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
-aWo- Juggernaut
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My Testimony

Post by -aWo- Juggernaut »

Before fallout I just had a sdsl line and a couple of computers running 2 servers. That sdsl line cost me 200 per month. 2 18 player CS servers. Something is wrong with that situation!

fallout hosts my website with great upload speeds for all our custom maps etc. John (edge) made it painless switching the site over to fallout for hosting. The pages load fast for everyone in my clan including our canadian and central guys.

John set up our stats. I didn't lift a finger. If I want a new theme I just go to psychostats, pick one, download it and send it to him. easy. I just chose how many times I wanted it updated.

Our public seattle server has gotten very popular. We have a lot of faithful patrons. If the server wasn't stable and unlaggy we wouldn't have such a successful CS server. I have full access to anything and everything related to my server/stats/webspace and it is all in the same place making it very simple. For the price your crazy to go anywhere else.

Customer service? I can't begin to say enough. I have NEVER had such a good experience with any company. John left his house at 8pm one night to go reboot my rented machine. Now that is dedication. As long as I stay a gamer I will be renting from fallout.

I almost want to take a tour of the place where my server is. Yes I AM a GEEK.

Together with Speakeasy DSL and being with fallout.... I am nothing but PLEASED!!!

Very long I know. I just felt like I should share.
-aWo- Juggernaut
New to forums
New to forums

one more thing.

Post by -aWo- Juggernaut »

For anyone who is totally unfamiliar with how to run a server here is the run down of what will happen for you.

you order your server.
your server is up and running with the latest versions of statsme/hlguard.
your statspage goes up.
your webspace is waiting for you.
you tell people your server ip.
you go to the admin mod site and learn about being an admin.

psh... it doesn't get any easier.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Wow, thanks for the glowing review :P