BF3 Servers...

SpookyDude
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF3 Servers...

Post by SpookyDude »

Im sure youve herd this before but Im not finding it anywhere so I will ask it anyways...whats NFO's stand on BF3 as far as game servers? I realize that nobody knows for sure yet but if available is NFO going to get in on it? And if so, will you be giving us a lead time to get our servers BEFORE the game's release? Like maybe a "Preorder" or something along those lines? :?:
SpookyDude
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: BF3 Servers...

Post by Edge100x »

We will offer a preorder if we will be part of the program. We will let you know as soon as we do.
SpookyDude
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SpookyDude »

Thanx for your response Edge...so who can I write or call to put in my vote or say so as far as getting you guys in on the program. What ever I can do to help you guys out just let me know...I have a lot of friends involved in this also! :)
SpookyDude
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

EA and DICE, but they can be awfully hard to get ahold of :)
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

Im up for a BF3 server!
SpookyDude
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SpookyDude »

Sorry J-English :( your SpeedTest benchmarks are a bit too slow to take advantage of our BF3 servers
SpookyDude
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

I don't know that is pretty fast.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

SpookyDude wrote:Sorry J-English :( your SpeedTest benchmarks are a bit too slow to take advantage of our BF3 servers
you cant be serious...?
SpookyDude
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SpookyDude »

Very serious...our Pro Gaming Clan is the most dedicated and serious online "first person shooter" community in the world. Are members are the most skilled and technical savvy players that ever touched a computer. And as you might expect, to give our membership players the best advantage, we support and engage in the worlds best equipment and dedicated servers.

For this reason alone, our membership is by invite only and if invited to submit an exploritory app, our membership requirements are quite strengent, one of which is your IP connection to our sèrvers when you play. Our minimum average player connection requirement is a dedicated FIOS
Download: 78.5 Mb/s
Upload: 14.5 Mb/s
Ping: .35 ms

We have over 200 active members, all playing one of 4 games we subscribe to...
Battlefield 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty BlackOps
Crysis 2
(Patiently waiting for BF3)

To sum this all up...yes, we are indeed serious...we are the best and we require the best. We are "Pro" players and as you know, as all professionals, we play for MONEY

Have a great day and have fun... 8)
SpookyDude
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Heh, I don't think he is. :)
TimeX
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

SpookyDude wrote:Very serious...our Pro Gaming Clan is the most dedicated and serious online "first person shooter" community in the world. Are members are the most skilled and technical savvy players that ever touched a computer. And as you might expect, to give our membership players the best advantage, we support and engage in the worlds best equipment and dedicated servers.

For this reason alone, our membership is by invite only and if invited to submit an exploritory app, our membership requirements are quite strengent, one of which is your IP connection to our sèrvers when you play. Our minimum average player connection requirement is a dedicated FIOS
Download: 78.5 Mb/s
Upload: 14.5 Mb/s
Ping: .35 ms

We have over 200 active members, all playing one of 4 games we subscribe to...
Battlefield 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty BlackOps
Crysis 2
(Patiently waiting for BF3)

To sum this all up...yes, we are indeed serious...we are the best and we require the best. We are "Pro" players and as you know, as all professionals, we play for MONEY

Have a great day and have fun... 8)
Who`s BF3 server host/ or clan do you think im talking about?
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

I had missed that post when I submitted mine, sorry for the confusion. I am a bit confused though, where do the speed test results fit in to all this?
TimeX
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

I think spooky is kinda confused.

* First of all i never asked about your clan(If its true!)/& i dont want to be in your clan whatever it is.
* Nothing wrong with my net speed.Living in canada and UK back and forth,i have had no trouble what so ever joining any server from the UK to America/canada to the UK.BF2 CODMW2 etc etc..
* Ive had the slowest net speed with shaw canada (5mb) and made no difference in my gaming performance online etc..
* Your patiently waiting for BF3,Thats good for you..well so am i
* You play for money thats good for you..I play for fun

You must be in la la land because that post you made,made you look incredibly stuck up,Ive never laughed so hard for a long time.

If NFO does get a BF3 server,Thats good for me and good for you.
..And yes i will have a great day and have fun like i always do 8)
SpookyDude
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SpookyDude »

LOL, easy Dude...I was just having some fun with your "posted" internet speeds. It's your lame sig, not mine. If you didnt want people to see it or comment on it then why post it? SpeedTest.net sig, I guess so. LOL

Confused, not a bit. Oh and you might try some "professional" on line shooter action some time...might just take that hostile edge off you and who knows...like a lot of others, you might just like it. It does put an interesting spin on an otherwise, average everyday "shooter" game!

8) Have a super day!
SpookyDude
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Well to be honest his speeds are very good compared to most Americans. Hard to find those speeds without loosing an arm or a leg. Looked at the company he is with and cheap prices. However I was to lazy to do the conversion of currency.

Plus I was jealous when I saw his sig :D Immediately ran me six speed test and downloaded photoshop :mrgreen:

lol
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!