Hmm can someone help with mod

smoth310
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Hmm can someone help with mod

Post by smoth310 »

Hiya all..

Well before i posted this i read the FAQ but im still stuck and well i tried it and it didnt work.

1. Im trying to install my chicken mod on to my server but i cant seem to get it correct. Any step by steps out there i can read. Ive found some but they all show you how to do it on a PC server like the one you would run from home.

2. Currently at our server there is NO MIC communication. Did someone de-activate the talk... how would i check, since NO one can hear anyone. How do i turn it back on?

3. Im also looking for a weird mod... its an alien mod i seen on some server a while ago. Where can i find that? And do you know any other sites where i can find all those types of weird-o mods?

THanks for all your help...
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by master_cyph3r »

i dunno about the voice com thing, try looking in your server.cfg for a line turnign it off.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

make a new line, and add this

Code: Select all

sv_voiceenable 1
Unless you have that line somewhere in your server.cfg with a "0". Default is 1, don't know why it got changed to 0, some bug or whatnot.

Check your config, replace this, then reload your server.cfg by simply restarting your server or doing an rcon command via the control panel or HLSW.

Hope this works for you. If not, a simple restart of the server should fix it, if you haven't done that yet. That just might set the cvar back to "1", default.

Nick
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

ok, just saw that I had your server info in my PM box

I restarted the server, seemed to fix the problem, but then I added the sv_voiceenable 1 line just to make sure the problem never comes back.

Happy fraggin
smoth310
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

ty

Post by smoth310 »

THanks the voice works now...

Im still having trouble with the mod thing... can anyone help me out. Or do it for me??

plus
why does our server keep crashing. It just happend a moment ago?? Its happened like 4 times this week. hmmmm
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Re: ty

Post by Nick|NFo »

smoth310 wrote:THanks the voice works now...

Im still having trouble with the mod thing... can anyone help me out. Or do it for me??

plus
why does our server keep crashing. It just happend a moment ago?? Its happened like 4 times this week. hmmmm
most likely its a plugin thats crashing everytime, check your logs and see whats causing it to crash and malfunction.

as for chicken mod, give me your info via PM and I will fix it up for you.

as for alien mod, I have never seen it myself, perhaps give me a link please in the PM.

Nick
Mr.KnifeGuy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Mr.KnifeGuy »

i got a question for an old topic....where do you find the chicken mod?