Just got my server a few hours ago. Team Fortress 2.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Dr. Strangelove
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Just got my server a few hours ago. Team Fortress 2.

Post by Dr. Strangelove »

And boy was I lost. Until I got the e-mail confirming that my server was up and running. Only took 30 minutes! I am totally new to running my own server and was genuinely confused. About 20 minutes of poking around in the Control Panel, I realised everything was pretty straight forward and well organised.

The autoinstaller made installing basic server plug-ins easy and the Easy Setup made renaming your server and map time simple and instant. I even found out how to chat with other while not in the server :D.

Now, there is still a lot for me to learn. But, today, after a few hours of renting this server me and my friends decided to test it out. I installed the plug-ins and changed the server info to my liking and restarted the server. We were skeptical but when we joined it was very smooth and no lag! The server is 14 players and upon almost reaching that number, there was still no signs lag.

I am 100% impressed at the ease and quailty of your servers. So thank you, tis a shame not everyone exeriences my success (if u can call it that) with their first ever server :D. Now we can PuG away :D.

Ty, ty,

Strangelove ^^